Ranked skins :v

I have been waiting for 3 days for me to get my rank skin and they haven’t given it to me, now that the better they gave me the execution of batista which proceeds

1 Like

Isn’t there supposed to be a support ticket? Can this be linked at the top of the Forums?

I submitted a ticket yeah. It’s up to a mod to decide if the link should be pinned.

1 Like

Kinda find it odd that instead of giving everybody a stickied thread to post to, the mods just lock all the threads pertaining to this. Considering how many people this is apparently affecting…

I’d rather this issue didn’t just get swept under the rug like so many others.

1 Like

It’s not being swept under, I’ve seen Ghost give people a support link and then lock it–as is their job.

It’s not a conspiracy or anything.

1 Like

check right now! i litersally just got my skins like 30 minutes ago. i was also wondering why its taking so long

I just received mine too, but only up to Diamond even though I finished the Season as Masters. :confused:

1 Like

Great let me hop on and check. I’m an Onyx peasant.

1 Like

Don’t worry I’m an “UNRANKED, FIVE MATCHES REMAINING.”

1 Like

Better a purist than a scrub

1 Like

They can’t call you trash if you never play.

1 Like

1 Like

And then when I finally play, having so much fun in other games and wanting to give Gears another chance.

My hope in the franchise is fatalitied.

1 Like

I have a hard time playing for…other reasons.

“One of the main things that happens in a round of Gears is that a few people whose nervous systems are jacked on I think meth spring toward you off the strange angles of the geometry like the Hounds of ■■■■■■■ Tindalos and make your inside parts your outside parts. I appreciated the artisanal, animal fear manufactured by the scenario.”

1 Like

Oh it’s not meth, it’s just crack cocaine, trust me that’s what my squad used in Gears 4.

Hope you get your Masters skins. I ended up getting mine around the same time as you guys.

I did receive an email (I submitted a ticket) and it said it may be another 24 hours if you didn’t get all your skins.

1 Like

I got everything except my diamond skins. Gonna give it 2 days before I resubmit another ticket

What mode did you hit Diamond in? I’m assuming 2v2 Gnashers, since this is where most of us who didn’t get our skins are from.

2 Likes

You are correct. 2v2 gnasher I finished diamond 2 but I also hit diamond 1 on koth but lost it and finished onyx 3.

1 Like