RANKED Preseason

Ive played this game from 2006 and whats have been done to gears after EPIC GAMES had the game i dont know there is no WORDS for that…change of blast from gnasher fire ratio lancer and speed when u running and in gears 1 and 2 you can run and shooting at same time thats taken away for some reason no words for that…ive test speed running from spawn side to spawn side on canals / clocktower / gridlock fuel depot on gears 1 / 2 / 3 and 4 …and canals gears5 GEARS 5 is still slowest fastest speed when running is gears 1 …there have been lots of changes goin on from ultimate edition gears 1

1 Like

No you cant

4 Likes

Sure you could.

I mean, it was a glitch and you were cheating if you did it but you could do it!

#CrabWalker4Lyfe

3 Likes

Kungfu flip, skydive glitch, etc. Good memories.

3 Likes

Does your name happen to be Yahtzee Croshaw?

2 Likes

Suddenly I’m thinking about how both Halo and Gears have some of the coolest glitches ever.

1 Like

Can anyone on this forum speak actual English, not this broken ■■■■■■■ gibberish?

3 Likes

Waht how do u meane,

3 Likes

Grammar warrior sheesh… :unamused:

Only when I get ten beers deep.

1 Like

Look if someone wants to rant or register a public complaint on the forums - good. The game is ■■■■■■ up. All I am saying is phrase it in a way where people are not twisting their minds trying to understand what you’re talking about. I am not grammar police. Grammar police would be pointing out one or two mistakes. OP can barely put a sentence together

3 Likes

Ok fair lol.