Ranked is even more broke now went from Onyx to Silver 3 with 6 wins in a row after update

like I love this game but fix the Ranking system! its not that hard…

1 Like

Can you post your stats on that mode?

Average eliminations K/d as leader isn’t Great because I’m usually Leader (and we lose because nobody kills the opposing leader) I’m at least Leader twice a game because I Bum rush the Leader and kill right away for the win.

Stats don’t mean anything for Rank I had a guy on my friends list that Was Masters in a mode top 3% in every stat went down to Onyx 3 after winning over and over again

2 Likes

see we play very similar it looks like and let me guess you were demoted as well or should be higher?
I"m sticking to one or two modes so I can get out of silver again after another long grind.
Lets just hope they don’t do this again until after season 1 is over

I’m in silver atm trying to get out …

1 Like

Same in 4 Games from Onyx to silver 2 my Hard Work wars for free thats BS

I had this same issue in Gears 4. I would win and win and win. Even getting MVP honors quite often and never finishing low and I would stick at Silver. My son would place below me, but we were winning, and went to Diamond.

Also I actually won 31-1 carrying a team of silver. Other team had 2 Diamond, 2 Onyx, and a Gold. I fell from Onyx, only time I have ever gotten there, to Gold 3. I was playing by myself solo with randoms. Other team apparently was a clan. Then my son jumps on and we win 4 more. I get MVP twice and a 3rd and 2nd. I played great and dropped to Gold 2. We beat Diamond level players.

I expected this here. I mean, the game has many issues that I have recorded, seen videos from others, and read topics around this and other forums about. Game just is not well made in the mp department. Not insulting anyone. Just needs a ton of polish and fixes.

I am seeing HUGE movement in SP recently, per game, +600, -500, last game +1600 …

Almost same here. From onyx 2 to silver 3 in 5 games despite the fact I lost points only in 2 games, Does ranking reset every month or what?

Same. TC obviously changed something about the way rank points work and haven’t told us.

Got dropped from Silver 3 to Silver 2 after a few wins…