Ranked Gridiron is fun?

I just wanted to share this match I just played on ranked gridiron. It is a fun game mode and hope to see new maps soon! How has it been for you?

1 Like

Gridirion is the best thing in Gears 5!
I’d play it more but ranked mode in south american servers it’s dead.

Nice played right there :slight_smile:

1 Like
  • Terminator in the thumbnail

Don’t we all?

1 Like

Yeah I’m using the terminator for now until I finish the Queen Myrrah Token. I also like the savage swarm drone. And for cog I play as JD or Kait. What character do you like to use? As for maps I think they will continue to release them. I think if they had a season pass we would have seen more by now but everyone is pushing for games as a service to make more money but then again gears 5 was not free to play. I just hope they learn from this and we see an amazing Gears 6?

??? That takes like 2 hours max

Lahni / Kantus

Don’t like it as I can’t stand non-respawn gametypes.

2 Likes

It’s okay but Guardian was better!

Bring back Guardian!

2 Likes

@Real_Aggressive let me help you. @HerrKatzchen is saying something derogatory about your terminator skin. He isnt having nice pleasant banter. He,is also admonishing you for not finishing your Queen Myrrah totem quickly. Dont waste your time.

2 Likes

Captain Obvious to the rescue.

1 Like

@HerrKatzchen apparently this one is young and oblivious to your sarcasm. No need for him to exhaust any more energy on you when you could care less.

1 Like

I bet it was I loved guardian in gears 2 and 3. I just barely bought the gears 5 console from Best Buy 2 months ago for $349.99. Since it was on sale but I play occasionally. I heard people didn’t like it because it had dodgeball spawn mechanics and not the normal fixed spawn. I think they will change it and bring it back :slight_smile:

I hope you are right🖖🏻
And yes there were a few changes to it that didn’t make for the best experience. But it was still me fav.

Bring back Guardian!

1 Like

I anticipated a crazy ending to that video with the slow build up… oh boy.

Gridiron is pretty cool imo. I prefer it over guardian since I don’t like that game mode with the respawn.

Does anyone even go for touchdowns? Seems like there is only one per game if that.

Yeah I think it depends on who you play with. I usually try to go for touchdowns especially when my teammates just die lol but that’s why I kinda like gridiron. I think this was not on ranked tho.

1 Like

There are those moments but most of my matches end with very few tds

Bro i can’t find match, how did you do that?

1 Like

I found matches around 1pm or at night around 8 but I run into the same players in ranked. I wish they show the player count how they did in gears 3. What’s are your favorite maps to play gridiron so far ?