Rank tier system still broken

So, with numerous updates, we are being told the ranking system will be more fair and actually WORK. Here are a list of my complaints.

1. I cant make it past onyx because I keep getting teamed up with kids who have no business being categorized in my searches, they suck, or they quit.
  2. Everytime I log back into geara 5 my rank is NOT WHERE I LEFT OFF. go to bed onyx 3, wake up gold 3???
  3. Absolutely no courtesy towards people like me who dont have time to play all day every day, so I have to search ALONE most of the time, never matched up with people who are near as good as me on my team. Lose points
    4 when it ACTUALLY gives u the option to return to the menu due to uneven teams…it STILL PUNISHES YOU AFTERWARDS
    5.WHY INTRODUCE AND THEN revamp A RANK SYSTEM IF YOU CANT GET IT RIGHT. I donate MONEY TO TC JUST TO GET SCREWED. MAYBE TC WILL GET THIS CRAP WORKING RIGHT AT THE LAST MINUTE WHEN PEOPLE STOP CARING. IF YOURE GOING TO MAKE $ OFF OF OUR BACKS YOU SHOULD GIVE US WHAT WE PAY/PLAY FOR. NOT SOME BROKEN GAME BACKED UP BY BROKEN PROMISES
3 Likes

It’s still broken because TC haven’t fixed it yet,

They’re working on it and it’s just waiting for them to update us on progress and when it’s going to be implemented.

1 Like

I like how it started off level-headed and devolved into an all caps yelling session.

But I agree with OP’s sentiment. Please pick a simple matchmaking and ranking system. It doesn’t have to be complicated because there is no money involved in the ranks unlike other sports/esports. It’s just for personal competition .

4 Likes

Yeah.

The Ranking System should be rewarding when you’re making progress and more relaxed when you’re losing because you don’t suddenly lose all your skill based off one loss.

Yet, grinding wins can be pointless as one loss can severely take away all those points and momentum.

Especially for anything outside of your control.

2 Likes

The ranking system is too irregular if any of my teammates leaves or simply does not change games, the automatic system marks me a lost game and it lowers my classification points too much and when I win there are times that I do not give a single point I have played two or three games that I win in a row and they are all zero zero zero but if I later lose a single game there if it is less than 1,200 minus 900 already large amounts there are times that even for losing a single game they lower my rank as it was onix a while ago 3 76% and for losing only one game, they brought me down to onyx. unfair there are times when I really don’t want to play for things like he is alone I waste my time in a game that just punishes you and helps only new players there are also times when I already have a good streak the automatic game pairs me with complete teams for me to lose that is also super unfair they force me to lose when I play alone

1 Like

This is exactly what I’m talking about. They cater to people who play in full squads. And they ■■■■ on solo players.

Did they ever implement the “not using aim assist” bonus/reward?

Not entirely. Masters is easier to get solo or with one other person than it is to get in a stack.

When you stack you are basically expected to never lose.

No.

1 Like

Closing to direct people to the stickied thread.