Random FPS drop on multiplayer

Campaign runs fine and escape apparently runs fine ( i only played it for a few minutes) but i am getting these annoying drops on versus mode that are ruining the game for me. It happens out of the blue, on some matches it doesn’t even happen at all, sometimes it happens frequently and i just don’t know what to do. Already messed with my settings from low to insane but it doesn’t matter. FPS stays consistently on 144 until it drops to 20 for a brief moment and then goes back to 144. Here’s a video (ignore the audio i was on discord): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2py93mDmws
I play the gamepass ultimate version of gears 5 and already tried fixing game files. Am on the latest drivers version(436,30) and the drop frequency only got worse since i updated it. Can’t go back because last drivers had a texture bug on the campaign .
My settings:
Ryzen 7 2600x
Corsair vengeance 2666mhz 16GB dual channel (2x8GB)
Asus GTX 1660 TI OC 6GB
Seagate Skyhawk Surveillance 2TB (gears is here)
KINGSTON SA400 240GB

I play Apex, Prey, FH4, DMC5, CSGO, GTAV, GGXRD, DBFZ, R6 Siege… all of them on high/ultra without issues, and there’s this random stutter. Anyone had this problem and was able to fix it?