Raam's Shadow DLC

Just played up to the part where Val gets Kim’d

I love Barrick, his design, his cigar munching and his voice is great. It gives off the same intensity of Marcus to me. I love how the game doesn’t put you into the commander/leader role. The Graphics were pretty good (I play 360 on a Sony Triniton from 06’) The Raam parts were cool as hell but kinda got a little repetitive and I really wanted to continue to the COG story
The beginning really set a mood for the game for me, killing a kid so easily not even 5 minutes in.
I like how the wretches were messing with you and the column piece with the seeders was fun alongside the ticker trail

I actually really prefer this over the gears 5 campaign and I’ve sunk 19 hours into that
The DLC just gives me exactly the action I want with places of breathing room and not empty “open world” wastelands

2 Likes

The original trilogy are unmatched in my opinion, actually I would include the Aftermath chapter from J in that.

I though that 5 was a lot better than 4. I would love if Karen Travis (she wrote some great stuff, and was lead on Gears 3) was brought back for 6, just as I would like Chris Pena and Steve Jablonsky brought back.

1 Like

I back up all of the other forum members. It’s a good DLC, go play already.

My only complaint is that it’s not longer

2 Likes

Fourty-six years on this Earth and you make some accomplishments that really do surprise you my friend.

1 Like

You’re 46?

I’m some many years old. After teaching for 32 years im almost convinced that it’s 1920 right now.

1 Like

■■■■■■■ gears boomers

1 Like

Uh no I’m a zoomer my main man.

Good, hide in the gears zoomer bunker with me

You’ll be surprised how old some of us are, there was a thread not long after launch as I recall. A real eye opener on the ages of some players.

2 Likes