Quit penalties and PC crashes

Will the new quit penalties affect the PC players who have regular crashes while in game? If so, then I don’t know whether to laugh or be pissed at The Coalition for neglecting to fix the problems on PC.

1 Like

foreal like why make a penalty system then add a 90 day suspension like we dont even quit we get kicked and still get penalty’s

1 Like

I am on PC and have had a few crash issues. Always rejoined and I have never been given any kind of quit penalty. The 90 day suspensions are for rampant quitters.

2 Likes

no we arnt alking about that we are talking about loading map then the lobby backs itself out and we get penaltys for it … its BS

1 Like

Ah! I have had that happen a few times and haven’t personally got any penalty, but that is just my experience.

1 Like

Every time I try to rejoin a match, I get stuck in a loop of getting asked to rejoin, losing connection, going back to the title screen, getting asked to rejoin, losing connection, etc. I’ve had multiple 15-minute bans from my game crashing while in a match and not being able to rejoin because of this loop. It seems like TC are more focused on creating the next macrotransaction rather than fixing issues that have been present for a long while. Sigh.

2 Likes

It really does seem that way. The matchmaking is pretty broken. I haven’t played much ranked since I started playing again for that reason and I don’t even play on PC.

1 Like

TC doesn’t care how it happens. You left therefore you get penalized.

1 Like

I can attest to that Quake, you saw me drop from the game few times we played. Ridiculous there isn’t some kind of compensation for how long this game has been broken. No wonder they can’t get newcomers to it, game is broke af

1 Like

It’s not that we don’t care, it’s that we can’t discern between crashes or closing out the game. It’s a problem every game - at least to my awareness - has in their ability to detect the reason for the removal.

As someone who played recently with a player who had the same issue, they just rejoined the match in progress (which does avoid a suspension if you complete your next match in full).

We’re working with Nvidia still on getting this resolved and we’ve had some hopeful signs appear in the past month. There’s still a lot of testing to be done but our fingers are firmly crossed.

3 Likes

I know. Sometimes it feels like you don’t. We are on season 4 and I’m still reading and experiencing the same complaints.
I’m not on pc but I get ops frustration.

2 Likes

Multiple people including myself aren’t even able to rejoin matches.

2 Likes