Questions about Horde and Hive payouts

Feels like the details I’m looking for are kind of just scattered on many different sources. Wish we had some kind of dedicated wiki for this…

Here are the questions I had

• Do specific Hives give out more EXP than others or are they all the same reward?
  • Does Custom game Hive give less EXP than public? (I assume no since Custom can do Masters)
  • Will the rewards such as EXP/Cards be effected if someone quits/dies mid Hive?
  • If you fail a horde or hive that allows you to restart from checkpoint are the rewards butchered?
  • Do you gain more EXP as a solo hive clearer
  • Lastly does anyone have the horde class EXP charts for each difficulty?
    Like how much does Beginner, Intermediate, Experienced, Advanced and so on give?

Xp is given on time spent playing in all modes.

No

No

No

I think @GhostofDelta2 may have some info regarding this as i remember reading somewhere that they were putting something together about xp but i could be wrong :clown_face:

1 Like

I really do appreciate you answering every single question, short and simple.
Kinda have an off topic-ish question but I was also curious about these rewards here

What’s the difference between those cards you get during Advance vs Inconceivable
I assume the Bonus Skill Cards are the number of extra skill cards I can get for completion? Once those cap out no more bonus.

1 Like

The cards on advanced can be anything but gold and the ones on inconceivable are guaranteed to be gold.

You get bonus cards by finishing the hive. Once you get them all you will receive less cards, that’s it.

2 Likes