Questions about Escape

Can i obtain the Matriarch in the section of custom map in Escape??? and more enemies like Jerdmad and Kantus?

Ok, It will be awesome that TC decrease the cost of the custom places in Escape, and increase the credits to do bigger maps, from 1000 to 3000 or 5000… why TC doesn’t that?

I was chating with a friend about the problems in Gears 5 and the diferences among this game and one of the best game of Epic Games (Gears of war 3)… we arrived at couple of conclusions…

But, before tell of this stuff, let me tell something about the comparison of the game, among my friend an I…

1.- Gears of war 3 have a lot of creatures in Horde mode, not only the creatures of the campaing (like the imulsification zombies), it appear the character of the versus mode in the form monster too (like Kantus, Theron Guard and others), that was awesome in this horde, but, in Gears 5 we doesn’t have anything about that, for example, Jermad and Kantus appeared in the versus mode, but, in Horde/Escape mode doesnt appear in the game, and less in the custom section…

2.- Manual Turrent does’nt appeared in Horde mode… what happened with the turret in the list of fortifications of the fabricator?

3.- Characters like Baird, and Kat, in Escape are unuseless, beacuse they are engginers, we think that it will be awesome that Kat and Baird could move the fortification like the locker in Escape, at the same time, they can repare the fortification with the reparator pistol (it will be fine that the pistol was located in a supply room)…

4.- If this post will be heard/read… I think that it can appear the centry (lv1), or decoys (lv2) to help in battles with a lot of enemies…

5.- Escape is a good game, but needs more characters (enemies) and other options, like the “perks dificult” to do the cpu’s advantange/disadvantage, why does’nt appeared the option to select the “perk difficult” in the custom section of Escape?, it just appear the standart perks (that are something the same in horde), but it doesnt appear perks like the sniper can freezer you, or invisible character at 10meters… what happen?

My friend and I arrived at couple of conclusions… one have posibilities to be real, and the other is the real stuff…

1.- TC made this game like a demo to Gears 6… (i think this, because this game is full of bugs and doesn’t have many options to be fun in custom section of the minigames like Escape… like enemies, dificult perks, etc…)…

2.- TC doesn’t know how to programmer a game… We think that TC only are using the program code of Gears of war 3 to do this game (this respond to the question: "why TC doesn’t put more options like enemies, perks and why the game is full of bugs?)…

I think that, if the second conclusion will be correct, it will be a lack of respect to the clients like me and several people that bought the game or the service of gamepass/gamepass ultimate for xbox… because it means that we bought a game that was made from people that doesn’t know how to do its job… It isn’t a insult, it is a petitition to do its work, like a doctor can do a job or an engginer can do a job, the patient/client can do a petition to them to do a good job…

What do you think about that?