Question for ELITE PLAYERS

Do you hip fire or ADS your gnasher when playing KOTH? If its hip fire, how did you break the habit of hitting that ADS first? Thanks in advance…

@TC_Clown care to enlighten us my friend… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re tagging Clown? Elite player? In comparison to what?

1 Like

Hi @WD_Hawkeye

well man I have the opportunity to play KOTH with him several times and he really plays great man, has good wallbouncing and knows timily how to proper shoot with the gnasher.

I think he could help with his comments on this thread.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Let me set the record straight. How about fundamentally solid players…

We’re talking about the same Clown right?

yeah Dave in this case , the person who likes the clowns @TC_Clown that one .

Yes correct, he plays great man . I once played with him and got 36 kills , that was just insane man .

I mean someone who has that killing rate has to be good man.

1 Like

36 kills in Koth is kind of average

oh ok … I see, He mainly specializes on KOTH , I just thought he could help the OP on this matter.

that’s all

Sometimes people that are not good at the game with stats, could be overlooked and perhaps are great on the game itself . happens all the time.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m just messing around. I love our little David Clown. Even thought he doesn’t love me.

2 Likes

I know my friend @WD_Hawkeye as for me I can’t help much with the OP hahahaha :slight_smile: I mainly pass my time playing horde on Insane most of the time… I don’t know nothing on " hip fire " or " ads ".

Nice reading you man .and yes I know you were playing :slight_smile:

Practice

Yes…i understand practice. Hip fire seems the be the way to go. I also understand keeping my finger off the trigger will break the habit. I was just wondering what the really good, fundamentally sound players do.

@WD_Hawkeye You know I love you bae

1 Like

You never play Gears with me honey buns.

Ive only seen you on rocket league :cry:

1 Like

Rocket League and siege. But if you invite me one of these days I’ll be more than happy to jump on some Gears with you. It’s just a combination of me not being a fan of Gears 5 and none of my friends actually playing Gears 5 consistently.

1 Like

I wouldnt say im elite, but its situational. If you have the time to quick aim shoot (pop shot) you do it. If you need a quick shot you blindfire. If you are in a CQC situation in the open blindfire allows you to move/bounce faster, or strafe. So you dont want to aim if you have to move fast.

1 Like

Yeah I get that. I don’t play much myself tbh. A lot of my friends don’t play it anymore

1 Like

I usually have pretty stable game play. Today has been utter garbage. If this is the stuff happening to players all the time, maybe I can see why they are highly annoyed w/this game. Jesus christ…all day today…no damage…hit reg has been off the chart terrible today. So so many 97%…so many at absolute point blank. It is maddening…i toom a video…me and an opponent drew gnashers and fired almost simultaneously. It appeared that I fired first. I paused and rewound so many times…my gun came out…my gnasher recoiled. My muzzle flashed…pellets came out. Yet he gibbed me, and me…ghost shot…no damage. No simultaneous pull. It has been awful today.