PVP joining is this new?

So I got booted in competitive today,
I already was setting up for “community chores” but it offered me to get back into the game when I went to versus.
I did and it took away the penalty.
Is that new or did I just never see it ?

1 Like

It’s been there for a while. Even in GOW4 there was this function. Trouble is it’s inconsistent and some players have reported that they don’t always get an option to rejoin the game despite reporting that there should be ample time to do so (i.e.: they were disconnected early in the game, so they believe that the game has not ended yet at the time they rebooted their console or whatever).

1 Like

It’s been there since for a long time now.

Don’t know what it depends on, sometimes it shows. Maybe it calculates how much time left is in the match and therefore doesn’t give the option?

Gears 4 had it as well, more necessary that game since you lost 40% of your rank and it’ll boil my blood when I was 3% away from D5

1 Like

Ahh I never noticed.
Should be available always, would fix the booted and got penalty part…unless of course people are less than sincere.

Supposedly it’s been there for a long time, yet many people have reported not seeing it when trying to rejoin.

It works the TC way, RNG.

1 Like