PVP Group for Customs FFA/ Competitive TDMs

Hey guys, I was thinking of creating a club on Xbox for any and everyone interested in running TDM comps in squad or just your old fashion scrims for Custom FFA, in order to hone our craft and get better. Let me know if anyone is interested, or you can merely add me and play. Most of my friends quit and gave up on Gears back in OP 6 and isn’t willing to give OP 7 a chance. Lol, I can’t say I blame them, but I tried convincing and letting them know, there were noticeable changes like: being able to do squads in TDM again— but apparently that wasn’t enough for them. So add me if you want to play or down with the group idea.

2 Likes

Although I really hate TDM and won’t play it, custum scrims does sound fun. I’d definitely be interested in that👍

1 Like

Same here. Probably a lot less toxic than actual matchmaking XD

1 Like

Since this post has tdm
What was everyone around here saying when tc switched the spawn on tdm from static to
Near your mates ?

If you mean ranking wise, I could never go above diamond 2 on TDM. Especially with the no squads. I was always guaranteed at least two idiots on my team every game. But in 2v2 & FFA, I was easily masters.

Is your gamertag the same as your name on here?

It was an event called brawl. I enjoyed it.

Yes my gamertag is the same as my name on here. Is that not the same case for everyone on here? Just curious. Also if you have a mic, pronunciation of my name is Emma-terry

2 Likes

10-4 and I guess so lol. I’ll add you

1 Like