PvE Game: You Can Only Pick 3 Classes

Pilot,Gunner and Infiltrator simply because those are the 3 Classes i enjoy playing the Most

2 Likes

Marksman, Infiltrator, Brawler. Just can’t live without those three classes(personally).

1 Like

Thats understandable lol

Blademaster
Striker
Infiltrador
For escape i only play blademaster now and for horde i don’t normally play a lot now but if i were it would probably be 1 of these 3 classes.

2 Likes

Anchor
Tactician
Brawler

2 Likes

Jack, Marksman and Brawler

2 Likes

Blademaster, Anchor and RE.

Covers everything except explosive spam which I hate and I don’t like being the guy who refuses to take turns playing engi.

2 Likes

Wow no Bladmaccer

Will leave that to the professionals (and low ping players)

1 Like

You do just fine with 150+ ping lol I understand the annoyances though because I played some escape on your host the other night

1 Like
  1. Blademaster

2. Gunner

3. Tactician

2 Likes

Blademaster
Anchor
Tactician

Gunner is a close fourth.

4 Likes

Tactician- for versatility.

Brawler- for versatility.

Nomad- for versatility.

(If I could choose… there’s a lot of close choices though).

If I couldn’t choose because my game bugged out and didn’t have a choice of classes I could use - outlandish worst case- I’d “hope” for:

Blademaster.
Jack. (Not even a preferred class, just one I could use effectively to assist all of the DPS picks here in the thread so far haha).
Mechanic. (Pretty much same as above- would’ve preferred gunner/anchor since mechanic is a bit “jack redundant” - but I’m not making the rules).

… I don’t play escape anymore so I’d have to make due.

1 Like

Assuming that most of randoms players should choose Demo/Tactician and Veteran and good players should choose Brawler, BM, Infiltrator and Nomad or Marksman and because Horde and Escape is a team effort, my choices are:

Jack
Combat Medic
Anchor

Even when choosing Jack left me with only 2 options for Escape, and CM never shines enough on Escape, but Anchor is an all-terrain class

1 Like

In this order:

Blademaster
Tactician
Brawler

Insane survivability. Offensive power houses. Very useful in low ammo scenarios. Not reliant on weapon lockers.

1 Like

Demo
Blademaster
Nomad

1 Like

Anchor, Gunner, Infiltrator

1 Like

Very difficult choice, but…

1. Gunner - for sure
  2. Jack - indispensable
  3. Brawler - fire bullets are always useful
1 Like

Infiltrator
Marksman
Anchor

I think that’s a nice mix which covers offence, defence and support. Technically Anchor covers both defence and support with the Barrier ability and Harness Energy card, while the other two cover close-range and long range offence.

I wanted to include Blademaster too, but I think they have to be 4th place to be honest. Infiltrator works better against the low-flying enemies like Bastions, Guardians and Sentinels. They don’t always fly into melee range so can be trickier for BM.

And an honorary mention to the Nomad for their versatility. Plus I love playing this class in Escape.

2 Likes

That’s absolutely brutal lol. I love most of the classes…

If I had to answer for let’s say finishing mastering everything, it would have to be different. Most of what’s left is Escape, but still half of the 1-50s anyway. So I’d have to ditch Jack because I can’t use him in Escape in your hypothetical question. I also would likely have to ditch Brawler because any hive that’s easy for Brawler, I’ve mastered, or could do so another way. And he isn’t good honestly in horde, at the highest levels at least, there’s just better classes (but so much fun for me in Escape).

I guess that might bring it down to:

Tactician
Anchor
Nomad

I have no idea. That’s not what I prefer though, really.

I’m less skilled at melee classes, I can do well, but it’s more iffy for me.

If I was purely talking about getting horde maps done, Demo is #1. I can’t trust the randoms for boss damage most of the time. But I find Demo a little bit boring, I know it’s nice to do the most damage pushing Y but it’s a little boring if you ask me.

If I’m thinking about pure fun, what 3 classes have I enjoyed and want to keep playing, it has to be:

Pilot
Jack
Nomad

A strange mix. I’m good with a Dropshot, the class literally gets an Ult back from a Boomshot to the face so when something goes wrong, the game is like, “Aww poor guy, here’s your Ult!” The Silverback is tons of fun, it works great for holding a side. If you’re holding on an open map, you can use it sparingly and just dropshot for great damage and team help (stun lock the big guys and elites). I just find it a super fun class and I’m good at it. Most Pilots I see aren’t very good so maybe that makes it feel more special to me. Even my friends who are better gamers than I am seem just not to like the class or do as well with it.

Jack because I loved him from the start and nothing for me is as much fun as a team freaking out, but then I take a Mulcher and just melt the entire wave. I’ve worked very hard to have almost everything 6s, I’m 18/20 on duration for his Ult so I’ll have a max Jack soon. I call him Kill Jack.

Nomad is a similar thing. Everyone seems to think Nomad sucks and is at best some sort of lame support class. I just did 1-50 Master on Nexus Thursday and ran Rain Down, Acceleration, Markza Mastery, Consecutive Shot, and Intimidation (all level 6) and cleared 5 million damage, second to Demo. It absolutely melts with maxed cards. And it’s a versatile enough class I cleared a Master frenzy on Village using a totally different setup - Concussive Boltok, Faze, Execution Shield, Gnasher damage, and Nomad Armor. I solo held the left side mostly just chainsawing, fear big guys if they’re alone and shotgun them, Boltok regular guys, etc. It wasn’t a massive damage output but nothing ever came through that side and it’s a good build for a tight map.

So those 3 are the classes I guess I enjoy the most and am best at.

1 Like