PvE card drop changes

I not see difference with loot card … I play always in master and before was totally random sometime 1 gold card and sometine 6 gold card per party 1-50…

1 Like

Or have an emote for the engineer when he needs funds “Once again I am asking for your financial support” :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Or could build statues of Trotsky for Decoys.

1 Like

“del pulls wallet out and start searching thru it”

1 Like

On this note I wonder if TC have some partial or even fully completed skillsets which were originally intended for say, Paduk, Anthony etc? It’s unclear exactly when the decision was made within TC to make these changes, but given the work it was said to take to create fully-fledged Hero characters, to balance skill cards, ultimate abilities etc, it may be that TC have some material along these lines which they could adjust and salvage for whatever it is they have planned.

While the Hero system has its flaws, I personally have come round to quite like it. There are some issues around balance for sure, but I personally appreciate the concept and feel that there aren’t any two characters that are remotely similar to each other except maybe the melee characters - Lahni, Grace and Emile, and even then they have their own distinct differences, strengths and weaknesses.

2 Likes

Cloak doesn’t kill Scions, Juvies(unless it is a lower difficulty where you can melee them to death easily), Guardians, Sentinels or anything bigger than a Drone/regular DB(includes Deadeyes), bosses, etc.

And it seems to only have made much of a change if you meatshield enemies in Cloak which is something I personally find boring, and cheap because you grab an enemy and they drop dead… even though you didn’t snap their neck. If I go to execute enemies I hardly ever seem to get more than 6 kills before I have to go back into the base as Cloak is about to run out. Which is hardly an improvement to how I had it prior when Kait’s Legendary had a bleeding kill requirement.

So to me, persobally, the changes to her Legendary don’t offset the almost total loss of any ranged damage potential which is extremely annoying when the idiotic camper Drones with the Hammerburst or Claw show up and never move closer so I can actually hit them with more than rubber pellets.

Some characters would definitely benefit from Level 6 skills, others don’t need it. Either way, I personally just want them to make a freaking decision and make it happen instead of this pointless waiting. I have 600+ Common duplicates on Lizzie alone and probably over or around a 100 Epics, and 48 Salvo duplicates. Either I want my Scrap from all the duplicates to use it on a future character/role/class/whatever you wanna call it, or get to use them to level those skills they’re on up again.

1 Like

For this you receive a like.

1 Like

Forget about level 6 cards, just let us scrap already…

4 Likes

Hello there!

3 Likes

4 Likes

I mean, its a good start, but we were waiting 2 weeks for something minor.

I doubt it will change things much, the majority of complaints that I’ve seen were based off getting common cards on higher difficulties, which they have reduced, yes, but the problem is still there.

2 Likes

I played 1 horde match on elite after the change and the drop rate is 1000x better. Also ran a few Escapes with @GhostofDelta2 and a random and the on various difficulties and the drops were again 1000x better. We ran 1 master and I got 2 legendary, 2 epic, a rare and a common

3 Likes

You know you wouldn`t be forced to uograde your skills. Leave them at 5. And if escape is too easy for you on master, ramp up the challenge by removing cards from your loadout. Trust me, playing master escape without any cards will give you a serious case of hemorrhoids. :hot_face:

1 Like

I hope so, I got 5 commons after playing The Blight on Master last week, which hurt my soul.

1 Like

Reading your comments makes me wonder if you are an Elitist, and that the game is too easy for you, and you want it harder.
Newsflash for you, not everyone has your skills, or anyone else in your boat. I for one am no Elitist, in fact i would say i am average skill rated, so yeah, the higher difficulty settings are a struggle, and level 6 Skill Cards would help out people such as myself and others.

As for your skill level, well done. Please do not ruin it for us average types.
Thank you.

1 Like

I had the honor playing with you man… you’re far than average man… I would say you’re in the expert category man .

Just add Grand Master as a new difficulty?

What’s the fun in that, lol. Theirs no strategy without cards.

That does hurt even just reading it. The Blight is possibly one of the most RNG based and annoying hives that currently exist(Venom Run aside), and only getting 5 Commons for a Master run on it is beyond words.

Its called restrategize. Hardcore gamers do this all the time putting on limitations like no shooting, no jumping, etc. We don`t need people like you telling TC to make things harder. TC has a fragile ego and people said the same about gears 4 so they came up with inconceivable which was ok for horde but a pain in the behind for campaign. I guarantee TC would make Grand Master unbearable and achievements for it as well.

2 Likes

You know you have the option to play on lower difficulties, and leave Master to the people that enjoy it, right? It seems you don’t like playing on the hardest difficulties, which that’s fine. But theirs others out their that do, me being one of them.

I’m very glad they came out with Incon in Gears 4. It’s what kept me enjoying Horde.