Put all Gears 4 maps into Ranked

Love the Operation 2 plans. Very happy. I think adding the rest of the Gears 4 maps that are in private is the way to go.

1 Like

They likely will, especially after the backlash of having only one new map for operation 2.

1 Like

Or make the FFA maps available for both Versus and Horde.

Not sure why they would lock it down to only FFA.

2 Likes

“Backlash” lol…idk about all that.
But I hope they allow private matches to experiment with FFA into the other maps, or the other game modes on the FFA maps. That wouldnt be too difficult right?

1 Like

For god sakes NO. Dude. Why? G4 maps are complete and total trash. I’d rather play the same g5 maps over and over and over again. We played gears 4…why do we need them in rotation. Hate this community sometimes. Demand more new maps!

1 Like

No not the the actual gears 4 maps but just put the old maps that were in gears 4 like fuel dept checkout mercy gridlock into 5

3 Likes

I’m just talking about the ones that are already in the game but arent in the verses playlist. Those maps arent too bad and I’d be okay with a larger map variety.

For the love of all that’s good please no more gridlock or Checkout.

Well ok maybe leave out checkout but gridlock is a gears of war tradition and it’s a good link to the original gears of war games when the franchise was in its peak. They need some of the old trilogy maps to please people. I want new maps but I want some of the old classics as well-fuel depot is my favourite map of all time.

The only problem is gridlock is doody. It played terrible in Gears 3&4 with rifles tower camping and I doubt it would do better in 5.

Why lift and harbor those are the 2 worst maps

As much as I hate the idea of having even more Gears4 maps, the game desperately needs more maps, so yeah add them all I say. FML…

1 Like

I wouldn’t call it doody, but I don’t ever want to see that map again. Some of us have been playing on that sh.t for over a decade now, it’s time to let it go…

1 Like

When there is a lot of other good maps from GOW 2/3 and even judgement it’s annoying to see gridlock brought up all the time. However, I can acknowledge it’s all up to personal preference.

1 Like

I have been playing on it for over a decade lol and I still like it better than most new maps gears 4 and 5 have produced. If they let it go fair enough but how about bringing back ruins or something that hasn’t been added to the new games.

1 Like

I definitely agree that they should’ve brought something else that we haven’t played for awhile. Not a Gears 4 map that most people have played but a few months ago. There are a plethora of decent to great maps from 1-3 they could’ve went after. Heck, there are some decent J maps too. Instead, they went the easy route and gave us a 4 map, 2 small 2v2 maps that are basically sections of existing maps and 3 FFA maps made with the map creator from Escape. Hooray?

2 Likes

is this post serious?

because they’re in the game right now. they can add them into rotation within a week

Also, if you come back with a reply that says something like “River is better, add that” I’m going freak out…

man, constantly trying to explain how maps need to be made is getting tiring. it’s not as simple as Copy/Paste

What the hell, where did I state anywhere in my post that it’s as simple as copy/paste? I didn’t bring up anything about the challenge of adding new or remade maps to the game.

1 Like

River is better, add that.

I don’t think anyone is suggesting that it’s easy. And no, we don’t need you to educate us on the matter. Thanks for the offer though.

3 Likes

Yes river is better then lift and harbor i despise those maps its okay tho i usually play with a team so we wont vote them