Gears Forums

Punching bee nest/Hive ( " Cheaters" )

versus

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #12

Does the reciprocal work? if you are stupid, do you not think all PC players are cheaters?

(KFF TERROR) #13

All PC players has advantage ,but no :slight_smile: not all PC players are not cheaters .

(TGLT Clutch) #14

please don’t get into this advantage debate… all pc players have a minimal advantage and that’s it. MK/B -better aim/crap movement. Fps-Gears doesn’t matter(try yourself) FOV-LMAO(your aim gets a bit worse and most good players look around when in cover so it doesn’t matter) . I think that’s all the points some xbox players bring up.

only main thing that really matters in my opinions is gears 4 input lag(Gears:ue didn’t have this weird frame buffering implementation on xbox one)

(Omen LP) #15

I donno… I’ve seen PC players with incredible movement…

It might be more difficult to master than with a controller, but it’s not true that PC movement is crap…

So you have better aiming, but requires more work to get great movement - that’s a more accurate statement, I feel…

But the random crashes and game freezes, THAT’s a real problem for PC players…

(TGLT Clutch) #16

didn’t say PC movement, I said mouse and keyboard bro. I have very good movement since I play 30 sensitivity from back when I played GoW 3, and I play PC w control as you probably already know. MK/B Players have it quite difficult to bounce consistently and move without getting hit or stuck in cover.

(Omen LP) #17

??

What’s the difference ,relevant to this conversation? To me we’re clearly talking about PC players using mouse and keyboard, so what exactly are you referring to :slight_smile: ?

As far as I know mouse and keyboard are not yet supported by the xbox, so when you say mouse and keyboard you must be talking about PC players… And you’re not talking about PC players using a controller because you mentioned better aim… so what’s your point here? :slight_smile:

(TGLT Clutch) #18

you said

You are saying that MK/B users can have great movement as xbox and I disagree, that’s pretty much it. no hate or trying to be mean :slight_smile:

I thought you forgot that good movement often means claw player on controller, even if PC player.

Besides the point, I just want anti cheat in Gears 5

(KFF TERROR) #19

Hopely we get Cheater free Gears 5 atleast ,
we deserve it !
And we demand same Ranked crossplay on/off Button on Gears 5 as it is on 4 .

Thanks.

(TGLT Clutch) #20

if there are no cheaters they could at least test a few weeks without it and see the results :thinking: pretty sure they can figure out an ideal solution for xbox and PC. Xbox version will support mouse and keyboard so the toggle seems quite useless. The only thing that worries me a little is if they will even bother to reduce the input lag so that the game doesn’t feel as heavy as it does in Gears 4 compared to Gears UE.

(III EnVii III) #21

For certain players only.

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #22

Oddly enough, I have actually had that happen to my Xbox before

(III EnVii III) #23

Yeah, I’ve seen Xbox crash too, much rarer though.

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #24

It actually happened quite frequently last year, and then it stoped. I have no Idea why

(III EnVii III) #25

Illuminati :eyes:

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #26

Yes. They are out to get me…

(KFF TERROR) #27

Thats easy : solution is own servers :slight_smile:

(TGLT Clutch) #28

dont misquote me

I said IF there are no cheaters they could test ranked without the toggle,

Then they could monitor the results and see if PC players make a huge difference in the outcomes of matches.

(III EnVii III) #29

PC players wouldn’t make much of a difference if mixed in with the entire Gears Population.

I doubt people would even see many if that was the case.

(TGLT Clutch) #30

I know that but it’s to show those people who think PC players will dominate because they’ve always had crossplay off.

(III EnVii III) #31

Yeah, I get what you mean anyway would be worth just seeing how it goes too.