PSA Esport-streams this weekend

BROADCAST TIMES

The event will be streamed live at live.gearsofwar.com.

Winter Major presented by UMG

• Day 1 – Fri, December 11th: Stream starts at 8 AM PT/10 AM CT/11 AM ET/4 PM BST
  • Day 2 – Saturday, December 12th: Stream starts at 8 AM PT/10 AM CT/11 AM ET/4 PM BST
  • Day 3 – Sunday, December 13th: Stream starts at 8 AM PT/10 AM CT/11 AM ET/4 PM BST

Image showing "Gears Esports Winter Major" at the top followed by the date Friday, December 11. The image also shows 5 weapon skins and a number of physical items.

Image showing "Gears Esports Winter Major" at the top followed by the date Saturday, December 12. The image also shows 5 weapon skins and a number of physical items.

MOD EDIT: You can share details without breaking forums rules about callouts.

1 Like

I’ll probably stick around on the 13th for the purple loadout but not too bothered by the rest. Thanks for the heads up, though.

1 Like

1st stream is about to start.

I just woke up from a nap after work and I claimed the bedazzled snub. Did I miss the rest?

Yeh I’ve got that and wasn’t anything before, I do badly want the shotgun and lancer to see how they look in game but I’m off to sleep soon (U.K.) so that’s out the window

Nope, the other 2 just went live. As in; they’ll be available in a few.
Embar returns today as well if you fancy that one.

1 Like

Just refreshed and both the lancer and gnasher are there but not yet unlocked.

Awesome. Looks like I woke up just in time.

1 Like

Might still take up to 2 hours until they unlock.

How long does it take to collect both? I could stay up another hour at most

I see both ready but not active yet

■■■■■🤣

1 Like

I have no clue if this is the final stream this season but if you get one now the other one COULD show up in the next Esport-stream. In the streams previous to this weekend they always gave out 2 old / 2 new.

I havent collected from an esports event since gears 4 but they usually like to wait around the last few rounds of the grand finals.

2 Likes

Missed out on the Bedazzled Talon and Dropshot ugh, but at least the Embar is making a return today.

1 Like

@WHEL4N @SamuraiEdgeEX @Sashimi7699

Gnasher is live

2 Likes

Just got home and it’s a shame that I missed the Bedazzled Snub, but got the Gnasher and will get the Lancer.

Lancer is live now.

3 Likes

Yup, claimed it - appreciate the heads-up!

1 Like

Will probably do this from now on - if I dont miss the announcement again…Pretty certain I missed the first 2 streams and ofc the OVK again. This is the 3rd OVK skin I’ve missed…

2 Likes

Absolutely based. Thanks.

2 Likes

Cheers got em both :+1:

2 Likes