PSA: Cheaters DO exist on PC [REPORT]

Just a few minutes ago I finished playing a ranked match of KOTH on Training Grounds and I noticed this one player playing just ungodly good and then I saw him in a killcam using that gatling gun (not the Mulcher, another one, I don’t know its name, sorry) literally switching between targets at will aimbot style and mowing everyone down immediately, even from great distances. After I noticed that so blatantly, the rest of the match my suspicions kept being confirmed just by the way he was aiming his gun (i.e. instantly) all the time, seeing it in killcams. Then I looked at his Xbox profile and I noticed he was playing on PC, of course… I’m sorry I didn’t record any footage, I was too angry and focused on winning the match.

2 Likes

Do you have any video??? If so send it to TC via Twitter. Also remove his GT as it violates the forum rules and will get the post closed

1 Like

Need too send proof to TC. A video would be best. Can’t name drop people here or it will be locked and deleted.

2 Likes

You are some kind of guy you know that Red?

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I appreciate that

1 Like

Ok , I took off the tag. Thanks for letting me know. According to this post, video is not necessary: Anti Cheat Exists! (well, it’s for Gears 4, but still) I’ll report his tag to TC on Twitter as suggested.

The problem with the anti cheat now in Gears 4 is only the account gets banned. These people then turn around and make a new account.

You could just turn off cross -play right guys? that avoids you matched with PC players.

Right, but that doesn’t solve the problem, it only works for ranked anyway.

1 Like

Doubt they would keep buying the game over and over.

It should be like Steam. If your caught cheating the license for the game should be banned not the GT. Let them play offline

1 Like

The game license is tied to the account they probably aren’t giving out full xbox account bans probably only temp ones so they come back after time.

Its very hard to cheat on Xbox compared to PC. But at the end of the day if your caught cheating your account/game licence ect should be banned

2 Likes

TC have said they are looking into this and EAC can take this into account after I asked Octus about it.

2 Likes

Hacking on a microsoft studios game should definitely be a 3rd strike full account ban imo. Xbox is almost impossible to hack because no one knows how they generate security keys for the files on the system.

1 Like

i mean u know pc uses mouse rite? i doubt any pc player would hack a tech test, especially if it has anti cheat, if u havent seen godlike aiming on mouse it can easily look like aimbot since ur literally pointing and just clicking its not like the thumb sticks where u have to adjust the stick in the direction of the target.

Yes and no… Mouse aiming is very fast and sometimes due to latency it may seem super snappy but if they are consistently snapping to targets with no hesitation (especially if it is through an obvious wall in which they shouldn’t even know the player is there) it is likely an aimbot/waller. (Not saying this person was, in fact, cheating… because I have no idea)

As far as why someone would do it on a tech test? Probably because they use it in gears 4 and were curious if it worked in gears 5.

2 Likes

Thanks for the report. Can you pass the video either onto TC or one of the forum mods and we can pass it on. Thank you :slight_smile: