Probably one of the toughest Solos I've done yet... The Hunters with Robotics Expert

I don’t know how Demo is supposed to properly handle all those Sires but I’m sure I can come up with something that somehow works.

Robotics Expert took me roughly 7h total of grinding.

ALL HAIL THE APPARENTLY MOST USELESS CARD! (Enforcer Porting)

11 Likes

Watching this, my immediate thought was how stupidly spongy the enemies are in HORDE - I mean, engineer class using a boomshot to kill multiple non-filler enemies with a single round, haha… that’s just impossible in Horde after 11…

I enjoy watching these videos and appreciate the skill, but TBH, it doesn’t make me want to play Escape…

The Sires already are pretty spongy in Escape (15k health) so yea…

I mean if Escape is nothing for you then so be it :slight_smile: This isn’t necessarily to get other players into playing Escape, just part of our community challenge, basically show-casing some runs that were looked as being pretty hard if not impossible (the entire hive was actually considered pretty hard if not impossible with most classes - glad it’s over with now…).

4 Likes

Great run!

Another map bites the dusts!

I liked how you pick up a meatshield to avoid a Sire grab or a melee attack, i think that quite clever and cool…

I also liked how long stim lasts lol, it seems to last exactly one shot in horde, regardless of the level or units…

Well there is a little thing about meatshields that almost certainly isn’t intended and only seems to work against Juvies or Sires… and it makes them rather useful against those enemies.

Is really good with Mac since he can use his bleed well with a meatshield.