Premier Gaming TV - Open Escalation 4v4 Tournament

Hello everyone!

I want to invite you all to our new Gears of War 5 Escalation 4v4 tournament.

This tournament started as an effort to create a Spanish-speaking community where teams could compete outside of Ranked matchups, where existing teams could get more visibility and easily participate in an e-sports league, and also, so that new teams could be created and grow with our support.

Right now we already have an established community, but we want to expand it further. Therefore, I am inviting you all to participate and check out our league, Premier Gaming TV.

Registering is already open for our newest tournament, and we’d love to have you! You can sign up by sending us a Direct Message in our social networks, which are listed in our website (http://premiergamingtv.com/)

Thank you for reading this far, and we hope to see you there! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

im looking for a team / estoy buscando un equipo. GT: OGxRicosavage add me

Do you mainly speak english or spanish??

i speak mainly english, but i know how to speak spanish too.

1 Like

Good luck for it !! I always like tournament beside, and giving opportunities to new player. I remember have create it a tournament on GoW Judgement, was on YouTube. The name was the The pendulum war cup. I did for every round different game mode was good, people like it.

So it was with French player cause I was not talking English on that time. Was great.

The tournament have been a surprise and a group of friend make to the final, nobody knew them, was great !

1 Like

I added you on xbox, let me see what I can do :smile: