Poll regarding Mac

3 Likes

Please TC next week put Mechanic Mac or Collector Mechanic Mac on the store so players can’t see his face

3 Likes

We both know that’s not gonna happen. TC should just admit they messed up and fix him with OP5s TU.

4 Likes

they screwed up mac, from big mac to small mac hahahaha

4 Likes

Wait there is two different types of mechanic macs???

Oh for ■■■■ sakes!!! WHYYYYY!!!

Also I can’t vote because the link isn’t connecting properly. Is there any other way i can poll right?

No. Making a Collectorversion would be a way to bypass the exclusivity.

3 Likes

I’m having a brainlet moment but what is this in regards to? Like, Mac in PVE?

A nonsensical and for the worse face change that’s also been discussed in other threads. You have to see it for yourself.

2 Likes

Wait, they actually changed Mac’s face? As in his literal face in game? When did this happen? I just played this game yesterday and didn’t even get to see it.

Oh wow ahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Is the current Mac really a new Mac or just a mistake or bug?

Definitely a mistake but since TC hasn’t commented or mentioned anything anywhere about this change there’s no way of knowing if it was intentional or another ■■■■ up. Neither would suprise me tbh.

Same goes for the increased waiting-time in Escape. With the amount of idiocy TC has shown so far it might be intentional as well.

1 Like

I am probably in the minority here but I actually like the new Mac. The new Mac has this ‘serious’ look on his face while fighting the swarm.

1 Like

The new Mac looks ridiculous. The old Mac with the scowling expression is a lot better and more suitable for his character.

9 Likes

They’re both hideous.

2 Likes

I noticed a huge wait to get out of the saferoom and was wondering if they have tried to speed up the initial start by only loading an act at a time.
I’ve not noticed whether the initial start is faster or not though - it’s always so bad for me that I use that time to go to the bathroom or get more beer

2 Likes

at least they didnt make his chest muscles smaller

1 Like

Don’t give them ideas. :wink:

2 Likes