Please tc stop killing gow in south america!

Okay, I’m dying right now. :joy:

this is my favorite :grin:
And I have a lot of such videos. I’m just tired of record it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We all know a high ping benefits that player. We all know that gnasher was point blank and yet they survive. We all know they appear behind us after said shot and survive. We all know that Torque bow tagged them but yet they survived. We all know that incendiary/shock grenade hit them dead on and yet they survived. We all know that dropshot got them with a headshot but yet they survived. We all know that boomshot hit them head on but yet they survived. We all know they got a clip from a lancer but yet they survived. We all know they should have died and yet they survive. We all know it was not skill yet they rank up. We all know these things and we all know TC knows yet they survive.

No! I will not be subjected to this or subject anyone to that kind of gameplay at all. Either we have a level playing field, win or lose, or we don’t. I don’t want to play with or against any player who sponges or teleports.

3 Likes

FINALLY, Can YOU SMELLLLLLL WHAT THE FORUMS ARE COOKING!

2 Likes

It’s amazing how many people will come into these threads and speak against these high pings and rightfully so. Too bad The Coalition ignores these calls for change.

1 Like

I understand your point of view my friend. But formerly when I could choose the server in the US EAST the maximum that my ping hit was 121 MS.
A value that I think is considerable and does not disturb anyone and I can play happily and have fun.

It needed to be said, I finally got fed up today just wanted to get a couple of matches in and nothing but high ping warriors sponging on both sides and getting quitter all over. It’s like NA gets punished we get it all, lag , scrubs, ping warriors, quitters. The game is so unplayable right now. I can’t believe it so bad, between all the weapon tuning all the updates, Did TC programmers get there degree from a crack r Jack box? What the hell did they do to the dam game

2 Likes

Actually, and I say this with no ill intent as you’re being reasonable here, a 121ms ping is far too high for this game. In any other game I wouldn’t even blink an eye but unfortunately a 90ms ping is too high. The best estimates I can give is a 90ms to 150ms ping enables a semi-god mode for those with the higher ping because they sponge a lot. On top of that, their shots will register properly while the low ping is frustrated beyond belief. 151-1100ms seems to be an area it gets dicey. Just like the 90-150ms players there will be tons of sponging and random blips in the game. However, the higher the ping goes the worse the experience starts to become for not only the low ping but also the high ping.

It’s frustrating that this game is programmed so poorly but that’s what we’re dealing with here. :disappointed:

1 Like

You just need me on your team. :laughing:

I still feel that ping is too high, if my ping is average of 25ms and go up against a player who has triple the amount, I certinly woudnt want to play against them.

2 Likes

This game is “good” , we just “do not know” how to play it. Sarcasm, :blush:

2 Likes

I wonder if the development team do it intentionally to make a gears 5 beta look good. You gotta wonder how many game pass players are on these days though. Hard to judge without player in region or worldwide
counter. Or an estimated search time that is truthfull

2 Likes

The entire point of an ONLINE MP is to have a smooth experience between players, otherwise the game does not work as intended.

You yourself just said you have bad internet.

So why should someone with bad I ternstional be prioritized over the people with good internet, that enable the game to run as it should?

Stick to social

3 Likes