Please TC put gnasher back to op2 gnasher ASAP

I’m sure not everyone liked op2 gnasher but majority thought it was best it’s been in a long time. Nice closer gib range and good mid range damage for good fights and whoever gets a good solid 2 hits will down the other person. Now in op3 that’s all gone. Gib range is larger and I die from far away and mid range battles suck now. I literally hit 4 shots into a guy now and only do like 60 percent damage. It’s so inconsistent now. It was in a great place 2 weeks ago and you just threw that all away. Like I said I’m sure not everyone loved op2 gnasher but it was consistent and it worked well. But this op3 gnasher is straight bad and majority of people are not enjoying it. Please switch it back ASAP. Thank you for listening.

18 Likes

If I had my way I’d get the February 11th Gnasher back. It had 100 poke range but the gib felt fine to me.

What needs to change immediately is the awful movement and delays. I can’t stand to play it because it feels like Gears of War 2.

18 Likes

return the gnasher to end of op2 at the least!

5 Likes

It has to be changed and quick, also the movement is like glue now. Spent half a year tuning things just to return it to the state of release but with a more inconsistent Gnasher, smh.

4 Likes

This

2 Likes

Even the gears 2 one is better then this one right now. But i agree the 100 poke damage one was the best

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they said that the gnashers magnetism was broken with this most recent update again so I assume thats part of the problem but I do agree the chunk range is gross I don’t understand why it was reverted back

I agree it definitely feels like Gears 2

1 Like

Where did they say this. The new Gnasher is ■■■. Also, they messed up the gib range again. remember when we constantly got charts showing us the new gib ranged etc etc. With this new gib range they haven’t shown us anything. I hate how they break the Gnasher every operation launch.

100% agree its ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ in this Update

Yea the gnasher then was perfect but they need to do one of the two NOW or im done with this game

1 Like

Just put the entire gameplay back to the settings the last 2 weeks of OP 2. Leave gridiron. Leave the new maps. Put flashes back into KOTH.

1 Like

I was told it was said in a dev stream but at this point I’ve seen a lot of people say 2 different things so I’m unsure, but I agree with you the gib range is back to being annoying

1 Like

I agree. The the biggest frustration I currently have is how slow to the draw the game is. Your at a disadvantage when in a defensive position because the game is so slow to aim then let you shoot. Its annoying, it’s like the game was made so all the pot heads can keep up and stand a chance.

1 Like

Yes. Agreed
The movement and gnasher delays and sluggishness NEED TO BE REVERTED ASAP.
I REALLY DISLIKE THIS GAME NOW. AND I WAS A Full supporter of this game since launch because i heard the direction they were headed in ( speeding everything up) and they did. For a few months.
Bascially the only thing people were asking wasnt a change of movement. Everyone was asking for maps and content.
1 step forward and 3 steps back

4 Likes

Yes OP2 gnash would be nice, but preferably Jan- Feb update, idk what it was called does anyone remember? I got some old clips, where the movement was fast, fluid, shotty was responsive and didnt lack density, weight behind shots.

Yes. I think most of us will agree. This gnasher is just BAD. Hate it. Gnasher in February was the best gnasher TC has ever given us. Shotgun battles were actually a thing.

3 Likes

It seems like the footstep audio is way quieter now too

1 Like

OP3 was a big push for the casual players
TC is doubling down on their most unstable playerbase with sticky walls, slow movement and cliffy b lancer gameplay

1 Like

The slow movement and bigger lancer clip is absolutely horrendous. Why did they scrap months of work is beyond me. I guarantee it has something to do with the game going free to play for the next 6 days

1 Like