Please stop calling yourself bad at the game if you really aren't

Because I don’t think anyone is worse than me. I was genuinely trying this round and somehow lost to a bot in score. I didn’t join late this was a fresh match where it started with 2 AI on my team.

1 Like

The bots in quickplay currently have some beefed up lancer. They beem people down instantly lol so don’t feel too bad

3 Likes

Im worse.

Swarm Elite Drone, notorious hacker.

7 Likes

Guy has been hacking since GoW4! When will he be stopped?

3 Likes

Yeah I kinda figured lol. Feels like you legit can’t miss shots with Bots or you’ll get punished.

2 Likes

All we can do is keep reporting and hope that justice will be done. The scourge must be stopped.

1 Like

Fahz is a notable hacker. Dude walks backwards and somehow hits every shot.

1 Like

Mohawk strength with attitude. Hard to beat!

"Your sh… " you know the rest
It hurts my feelings every time :pensive:

1 Like

Bots have aimbot and they’re playing on pc so they have advantages

8 Likes

Showing the barmy limpdicks the true meaning of excellence always gives me a warm fuzzy feeling

1 Like

Does he actually say that?

If so hes a gigachad.

1 Like

He does, I think only off of initial spawn. Truly something special lmao

2 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

The Lancers in QP are OP as hell. It gives me PTSD for what ranked was like when Gears 5 first came out.

As others have pointed out, the bots in quickplay are beasts. Don’t feel bad op. I’ve watched you wreak decent players in ranked

It happens mate. I can be awful, like truly terrible on a match and mvp or second the next. I just think the game is set up that way:

Sunday, 7 Games of Control with 6 wins. Played mostly Vwell.

Monday. 9 games. 8 DEFEATS on the trot! switched to Gears 4 KOTH and won 4 on the spin.

Today…I will get back to you :wink: :+1:

The bots are basically idiot gods. They are perfect shots in most situations, but they’re as dumb as a sack of doorknobs.

They’re not 100% useless as a practicing tool, but the fact that their behavior can’t really be modified beyond aggressiveness limits them severely. There is no point trying to outmaneuver them, it’s just about wasting their shot just outside of gib range if they’re using a gnasher and closing in for the kill, or using cover at range/initiating first if not in cover.

1 Like