Please remove blood sprays

Blood sprays are the lamest addition in gears history, I can’t tell if I’m playing over night or fort watch. Are you trying to make a cartoon game for children? I’m completely done with multiplayer worst game experience ever.

20 Likes

If they remove it, than what will be the point of bloodsprays?

That’s a nah from me bruh.

7 Likes

I paid 200 iron for Pizza, and I’ll be damned if I stand by and let TC take it away! Thumbs down from me, OP.

9 Likes

I agree!!! Blood sprays are useless and kiddy

4 Likes

You coulda bought an actual slice of pizza with them 2$. :yum:

7 Likes

Blood sprays are dumb but I don’t mind them.

Also, TC is not removing them so we all might as well get used to them

1 Like

First, we complain that we can’t see them.
Now, we complain that we do?
I’m really confused. :exploding_head:

9 Likes

Well i hated them the first time i booted up gears 5…then they make it take up your entire screen almost when you get a inevitable death

Dumb

It’s almost like the general consensus is that they shouldn’t have ever been added in the game at all or something.

11 Likes

making people see my stupid pizza or ‘FORZA MOTORSPORT’ spray makes me laugh everytime

3 Likes

I need some real vulgar ones. Come on TC this game isn’t for kids.

2 Likes

An option to adjust the size of blood sprays is all that’s needed. They’re neat now, but them taking up 85% of the screen is a bit much when I’m more interested in seeing what’s actually happening.

1 Like

I know hah. People just complain its annoying

1 Like

I would rather vocal expressions , and gestures be removed. I personally hate emotes in games as some players like to spam them.

2 Likes

I hate the emotes especially when I panic while in a stressful situation and try to wall bounce and accidentally click in the stick and get the emote screen

3 Likes

I concur. If i wanted to play fortnite, I’ll play fortnite. Naw, I’ll never want to play fortnite.

2 Likes

They should’ve add medals instead like the medals you earn in tour of duty appear in your gamertag like gears of war 3

2 Likes

Like Member of the old guard. Gears 3 medals were awesome. I can’t believe they never followed suit in 4 or 5.

2 Likes

so thats how you activate emotes, thanks!

1 Like