Please patch the cheesing method for getting 'Do you even lift'

There’s a very cheap method posted on TA where players are quitting the game immediately and returning as Scout, Sniper, Engineer, and Heavy. Once they get to wave 24, they quit again and return as all soldiers to get the achievement. Patch this BS. That takes so much away from the players that did this the correct way and struggled through multiple failed runs before finding a strategy that worked.

4 Likes

I’ll agree, this sounds lame as all hell.

2 Likes

Agreed, as if quitting isnt a problem enough in Horde anyway, this achievement seems to make things much worse and appears to promote cheating.

1 Like

That’s literally broken, needs to be fixed ASAP…

2 Likes

Lmao oh boy

Why do people give two ■■■■■ how others play? It takes nothing away from your own game. Whiners.

& yes, I did it in a team of 5 soldiers on day 1.

5 Likes

Because they have nothing better to do but to complain…heck if I knew about the glitch before i did mine i would done it that way

1 Like

Honestly why do you actually care? I done it the proper way and after 4 hours of trying I was really happy to get the achievement as it was a good challenge. Why should it bother me if other people got it by cheesing it though? That doesn’t affect anyone in any way.

3 Likes

If they wanna cheat, let 'em.

If they wanna speedrun it, let’ em.

Don’t give a damn about 'em. Got my achievements fair and square, that’s what matters.

5 Likes

Does it?

Yep, not meant to be played like that with other classes except Soldier.
It’s fine cos I’ve done it the real legit way anyway.

Exactly this. I got it properly with a great team last night and I can understand people not wanting to go through it all, especially given the time it takes to level up Horde skills.

1 Like

Who cares, I got it with 5 soldiers and we didn’t spend anything to get that achievement too, would’ve been easy using power anyway.

1 Like

Go tattle to the producers. Why does it matter to you if someone else gets the achievement legit or through a glitch. In case you haven’t been aware since the release of this game and every update thereafter have had horde glitches that made getting most of the achievements very very easy. So it isn’t like the Coalition has been doing a good job of their quality control testing. They are more interested in patching speedruns to push loot box buying and punishing people who quit or get disconnected from their terrible multiplayer.

4 Likes

BigErnM I care because it was an extremely hard achievement to do the right way and people who are cheating to get it don’t deserve it. You can GFY for the disrespect thrown in my direction though.

1 Like

Why bother putting your 2 cents towards this glitch since it not in pending how u play horde. If other players want to use a glitch to earn the achievement, I say let them use it.

1 Like

They can use it, everybody is free to use the glitch to get the achievement as long as it works. I would like TC to make it not work anymore. Sue me.

1 Like

I love how people get so hurt/offended playing a video game over silly nonsense like this

1 Like

You have Shenanigans in your name, but clearly not in your heart if you don’t like people using shenanigans to get achievements. And truth be told it isn’t all that hard to do legit if you have people with leveled up cards that know how to play. I just wish there were fewer people crying to get them to patch stuff that make achievement hunters lives easier. Now they are banning people for boosting achievements in ranked multiplayer matches. If the Coalition knows how to do one thing it is alienate their core fan base. I have all the achievements in this game and after the next update I am never buying a game developed by this company again. Spent literally $5000 on loot boxes and nonsense and at every turn they say “Screw you” and patch any worthwhile methods for doing things. And here are some more non-retroactive achievements that say we don’t care about the 1000’s of hours you already put in.

2 Likes

They’re banning people for boosting in ranked? Are you serious? If so, good riddance. If you want to boost then do them in Social or Co-Op vs AI. Although, in saying this, it’s obvious these achievements are nothing but boosting achievements due to how many you need.

PS: $5000 in loot boxes?! What the hell?! Not judging here but wow that’s crazy haha.

1 Like