Please for the love of all that is Gears

spot on love the post.

1 Like

I don’t use my mic because I don’t want to get reported

3 Likes

:eyes::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

I don’t bother with a mic because I live in Southeast Texas so my region is locked to Mexico/Central America and I don’t speak Spanish.

2 Likes

Was born and raised in north Georgia, and have lived there my whole life. Guess I kinda assumed that I had some southern accent. But then again i’ve been told I sound midwestern.

1 Like

I think this comes down to play styles. It is usually a lot safer to spawn with your Gnasher imo, and then switch to your lancer if and when the opportunity presents itself. Crossing is definitely essential, and a mix of support play and CQC play is a good thing to switch between. And if that’s your point than I’d say I agree.
I just think that its a bit dogmatic to say its essential to come out of spawn and instantly support. Sometimes it might be in your team’s interest to get to the ring as fast as possible. And I can’t tell you how many times I have bumped into an opponent while making my way over to the ring, and a split-second gib is what saved me.

1 Like

When I spawn, I empty a clip or abouts of lancer if my team is engaging in the hill, switch to Gnasher (often without reloading lancer to save time) and jump into the fray. I think it’s good general advice that others could benefit their team doing. Obviously not in every case, but no strategy is ever absolute.

1 Like