PLEASE EXTEND THE TIME ON THE DIAMOND SCION IVE PLAYED EVERY DAY 10hrs + A DAY AND CANT GET IT DUE TO FREEZE BUGS!

(Scyfeur) #1

PLEASE … extend the time on the diamond scion the game hs crashed so many times for me forcing me to restart my pc and have to play way more many matches to catchup and finally not be able to make the ranks due to these bugs and freezes… please ive played every single day tirelessly trying to unlock this character and emblems and weapon skins… and theres just no way with all these game freeze bugs, lag spikes mid game, disconnects …

(DarkChaoz95) #2

They wont do it, season 4 been here for long enough. You should just have gotten an xbox one to play Gears challenges on there given its problems on pc

(waterflame116) #3

download nvidia 382.53 drivers, haven’t crashed at all since I’ve downloaded the drivers.

(Scyfeur) #4

What the hell why are you telling me to buy something else when this games been released on pc?? It should just work?? And i cant use mouse and keyboard on xbox its not supported. And i am on 382.5 its still crashing for me

(TheDeuterostome) #5

Hahahahaha… pc players!

(Duffman GB) #6

Hi mate
Sounds like you are having a lot of bad luck, I just wanted to say, don’t spend ten hours and more playing a video game, seriously I love Gears as we all do on here but life is incredibly short in real terms, so much more to do than play games.
Anyway good luck with the challenge.

(Scyfeur) #7

Im pretty happy playing gears but thanks they need to fix all these bugs though, its been two years now . Its so bad theres a separate forum on possible workarounds to stop the lodig screen freezes and in game freezes… i dont understand why they cant fix it. Are they lacking funds to hire more people? There are people that work by the hour and could probably get to the bottom of things quick. Not sure why the coalition is abandoning us like this

(Royce Batty) #8

Having no issues on AMD. Never did. Again, @II_SEPEHR_II I suggest you relay your issues to Nvidia.

(Scyfeur) #9

Gotchu why is the problems with only this game though, and what is your setup exactly that youve never gotten a freeze and are you getting 240fps 1080p ?

(ll R E D l) #10

That sucks man but from my understanding its not TC(for once) its NVIDIA everyone I know who has an AMD have no problems. Plus with this trash rank system its not even worth it. The diamond scion is meh in my opinion. How far along are you anyway?

(Royce Batty) #11

It’s an unfortunate situation. What the problem really is, is something we, the consumer will probably never know. I will guess something is conflicting between the game engine and Nvidia’s core services.

(API) #12

Are you sure you have 382.53 drivers and still freeze? No one else on the planet freezes on these drivers. If you are 100% sure you’re on those drivers, then you probably haven’t uninstalled newer drivers properly. Make sure you use DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) to uninstall your current drivers and reinstall 382.53 ones.

It’s unfortunate that you have to do that, since older drivers can make other games perform less than optimal, but that’s what you have to do for Diamond Scion on PC.

(DarkChaoz95) #13

They are at least trying to fix the issue, but its far complex to solve. Its not easy as you expect it to be plus I dont think its necessarily TC’s fault but rather the driver is causing the issue / not compatible with something in 4 or something.

I think i seen someone menioning in the windows 10 driver megathread that once they downgraded on old drivers they still experienced freezing.

(API) #14

I suspect that is only because of one of the following options

1. it automatically updated their drivers behind their back, or
  2. they didn’t downgrade properly and the new drivers are still lingering around. that’s why I suggest using DDU

(men juicer) #15

No

(DarkChaoz95) #17

This will never happen, whether you like it or not despite there is PC problems.

Challenge is platform neutral, they arent going to cater to one platform than with the other.

(Short On Talent) #18

Honestly bud there’s nothing special about that character. Definitely no reason to be losing sleep over it.

(cribbel) #19

Do you say the same to your landlord when its time to pay rent? I work 10 hours a day, but due to food and electricity and other bills, I specifically need extended time too pay the rent… Deadline is a deadline. Theres allot of people that doesnt have 10 hours a day to play gears should they also have extended time…

(Gnashty Damerch) #20

I remember back when I was trying to get him. I was not going to accept the fact that I wouldn’t get him. I literally played all day everyday trying to get diamonds because it moved so ■■■■■■■ slowly no matter what. I did finally get him, but I feel you, it’s extrmely stressful. Especially when the time is counting down, that’s the absolute worst thing. I made sure to get grinding hard since day 1 to prevent anything like that. But it seems you’re crashing way more frequently than any other player. And you should be able to join back in now, tc did an update (finally…) to let pc players come back, it was so dumb how it actually wouldn’t let join back in.

(DarkChaoz95) #21

If you/people focused on getting diamond scion than actually focusing on your life then people clearly has wrong priorties. Just be happy with the ruby scion. Its pretty much the same thing as Diamond scion.

We dont want season 4 to be held up longer than neccessary.