Gears Forums

Please contact Xbox Support for Official Game, Purchasing, and Xbox Support

Hi folks,

Please note that although we have helpful members and mods who can help with technical support questions, this forum is not an official Technical Support forum for Gears of War or Xbox.

For official technical support, please contact Xbox.

http://support.xbox.com

Xbox Support responds quite quickly and you can contact them via phone or live chat .

You should contact Xbox Support regarding the following issues:

• Issues downloading or purchasing the game
  • Issues downloading or purchasing DLC
  • Issues with Xbox Live or Matchmaking
  • Issues with Party Chat or Game Invites
  • Issues with Player Harassment or Abuse
  • Any other issues

As this is not an official support forum, please note that mods/employees may not respond or be able to provide you with help, but we will certainly do our best and are grateful for the many helpful forum members!

hello I have a problem game gears of war 4 on xbox one and about 8 months ago I can not play the match making mode and I was not banned my nic is DELTA F0RCE M4 I hope a quick solution to my problem thanks

Hi i am having a problem today may 24 2018 on gears website i seen the store and some new things added. I was happy when i seen the xbox elite controller for gears and wanted it. So i clicked on it waa taken to gamestop and they have none in stock for pick up or deliveey i tried lots and lots of diffrent stores and area codes and all the sane none in stock so why do gears put somethimg for sale thst they can not deliver on

Hi. Since the june 2018 update i can´t play online. Always give´s me the bigelowe error. I´m from Portugal and my ISP is “NOS”. I only play on XBOX

1 Like

Hola últimamente he estado experimentando un problema con el juego, me lleva pasando aproximadamente un mes… Al estar en una partida igualada o rápida o incluso los eventos especiales, después de un rato me sale un icono (un rombo con un rayo) en la parte inferior derecha y después de unos segundos me sale pantalla de carga y me saca de la partida, con un mensaje: “Error, te devolvieron al menú principal, fuiste expulsado de la partida.” Al principio creía que era por mi internet, así que contraté un paquete de 30mb y conecte mi consola por Eternet cat6, y aún así el problema persiste. Ya no se que hacer, es frustrante intentar jugar a GOW 4 y no poder por culpa de cosas como estas. ¡
AYUDA!

Yesterday I was playing gears 4 normally and today when I try to get into my account to play some games, ALL MY BLACK STEELS AND SKINS OF PAYMENT have been erased and someone has spent all my efforts in credits and I bought 45 packages of kantus, IT IS NOT JUST THAT THE HACKERS CAN DO THIS, ONE SPENDS MONEY THAT COSTS YOU IN SKINS AND ARRIVES SOMEONE ELSE AND THEY ERASE EVERYTHING? I INVEST HOURS OF MY LIFE IN THIS GAME AND TODAY ERASE ME EVERYTHING IS NOT FAIR.
Do you really believe that someone would erase all your money without any reason? I’m very sad, and annoying
Is there anything that can be done? How to solve this problem? All my money and my effort How do I get back the days I’ve been playing?

Rogers▲

(https://ton.twitter.com/1.1/ton/data/dm/1020820385695256580/1020820359589781504/3xRtXSN6.jpg:large)

here it looks like the emblem of ronin still appears: c

Error Bigelowe squad off line
Please help me Coalition
15 days I can play the game
Gametarg: Eltortugaesgay
Plataform: X box one
Error: Bigelowe
Regards

Error Bigelowe squad off line
Please help me Coalition
15 days I can play the game
Gametarg: erickaao