Please ban this cheater

(Al Bundy 33hero) #1

This guy is in Social a lot and always hits me with EVERY lancer bullet right in the head without even aiming. He sometimes gnasher headshots me behind the back. When he’s on my team, he runs out like an idiot and gets himself killed over and over.
His username is; Swarm Drone*

Thank you.

Gnashers and sawed offs in versus illegal use
(WrinklyHornet34) #2

Is there any chance of proof that said player is cheating? If this player is for fact cheating then I say ban them from xbox entirely but this is just a claim. Any video evidence does support your claim unless it is just a better player.

(GhostofDelta2) #3

OP is talking about the AI.

(WrinklyHornet34) #4

Fell right into the trap lol Should of gotten it by the name but if some had swarm drone as a name I would not be surprised. None the less I have been had and well played. I am going to be doubting everything gears related because of this lol.

(Voltaire tron) #5

Bots only go Terminator when they aren’t on your team

(GreatWhiteShark) #6

That reminds me… I actually saw someone the other day with the gamertag exactly as ‘Big Rig Dizzy’. I legit thought he was a bot until he started missing some shots and was jumpin around. Thought it was nifty since im sure it throws a lot of people off at first, they all be like oh this bot is sitting behind that cover… rushes only to get wall bounce bodied.

(OneButtNugget) #7

now that is a nice trap.

(Krylon Blue) #8

This is absolutely brilliant! I say we all report that scrub for cheating because there’s no damn way someone can down me that quickly from around the corner!

(Duffman GB) #9

Excellent :rofl:
Don’t forget he also chainsaws you EACH AND EVERY TIME, you meet him directly on the battlefield!!

(Duffman GB) #10

Hi mate
If you are going to the shop later, can you get me some Tartan paint and a left handed screwdriver :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(DarkChaoz95) #11

But also there are those little and rare moments when the Swarm Drone pulls a clutch, causing an upset so bad it will either make your oppoents to quit or make you rage so hard that you attempt to send Swarm Drone* an hate mail message on Xbox Live Kappa. XD

(Duffman GB) #12

Did have a team mate doing a full beat down on a bot…and the pistol shots in the air at the end of a match…things must be bad :slight_smile: :wink: :slight_smile:

(III EnVii III) #13

Pretty much :+1:

(Mad Dog Malcs) #14

Love it! :joy:

(The Sloth T34) #15

Especially when he head shots you with the longshot without aiming.

(J4CKA1) #16

I got Up A long shot headshotted by a bot once. I really did want to toss my controller on that one.

(Cannon Cop) #17

Thing is he has brothers just as good the swarm drone clan

(RS Indigo) #18

I’m currently snickering so hard.

(WrinklyHornet34) #19

Do you need a bucket of steam while I am there lol

(GB6 Kazuya) #20

Terminator Theme - “Come to me if you want an instant down.”