Please add the option to play as others characters in campaign in Gears 6

Hello devs. If you’re reading this, then when you eventually release Gears 6, Can you please add the option to play as multiple characters in the campaign of Gears 6 like in the Gears 5 Hivebusters campaign? When playing Gears of War, I’m used to playing as big, muscly guys like Marcus and Keegan, and I really didn’t care for Kait’s personality, so if she’s still going to be integral to the story, then can you at least give the option to play as other characters throughout the campaign? Thank you for your time.

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Oh Gears fans…

2 Likes

Can I say it?

1 Like

Be my guest! It’s not mine - it belongs to the people.

1 Like

Gears fans, the gift that keeps on giving!

1 Like

I dont think you have to worry, JD is gonna be the main character in the next game.

1 Like

Yes, esp after I specifically got him killed by choosing Del lol

1 Like

I honestly think they’ll probably let people choose who they saved in the next game and the campaign will play off from then. Theyre gonna make JD and Del generic and interchangable because they backed themselves into a corner with the choice. I dont want this to happen but i can definitely see it being the thing that happens.

2 Likes

I don’t strictly oppose this idea, but I think you might just have a bigger issue with Kait than the lack of choice outside of coop/Hivebusters.

I’d just scrap 6 and give us a game about Dom pre gears 1. What was he up to while Marcus was in the slab?

I’m tired of Dom, man. He had his time. Let someone else get the spotlight.

Dom and Anya were fighting go get him out of the Slab the entire time he was there.

1 Like

Better yet - make a game ( DLC) based on The Slab. The book was good. We get to experience how he got his famous scar on his face.

3 Likes

Marcus killed a guy too that tore up all of Anya’s letters she sent him and he also talked sh*t about her to Marcus’s face.

1 Like

No.

I guess I should be a little more specific, delta squad with carmine and kim, I’d like to see more of that squad.

1 Like

It was a scraped dlc for gears 3. It’s the lead up to how Marcus got thrown in. It had dom, tai, jace, etc.

It’s in the game files still, they scrapped it and went with RAAMs Shadow instead.

TC should finish that dlc if they ever remaster 3.

2 Likes

Oh didn’t know that. I mean Raam’s Shadow was nice but now one can’t but wonder what it would have been like…

1 Like

Shadow was cool but it was super random, they teased us with that nightmare at the beginning and did nothing with it

1 Like

Yes I remember that.

Btw I don’t think many people realized that Marcus and Anya were a couple after playing gears of war 1.
The game doesn’t really show they had feeling for each other except for one moment when they see each other by the helicopter.

1 Like

I thought that scene was very reminiscent of an awkward teenager seeing his crush across the school yard. I thought it was borderline creepy if anything. :joy:

1 Like