Please 30 second weapon re spawns in GOW 5

We need 30 second weapon re spawns. At least 45 seconds. The minute wait time is killing the montage community.
Waiting too long the weapon goes away and by the time it comes back up the match is already pretty much over.

1 Like

Wut? Can’t you just play more games and edit a bit more?

4 Likes

come on man. did you even read what i put?

1 Like

agree 100% really killed me off the game when they changed that.

1 Like

Lol 30s respawn timers. You want the entire game to revolve around power weapons, even more so than it already is?

9 Likes

For real that will lead to camping the respawn the whole game if you want montages play privates/socials.

-1 It’s a no from me. ~simon cowell

5 Likes

I intend no disrespect but since when is game balance oriented towards montage creators?

5 Likes

The game should be tailored around what the developers think is best for the game and the gaming experience.Montagers should work around that.

2 Likes

you dont get how anything works man, stick to your arms race lol

Lol son. I’ve played with @Chaotik_Element before and the dude is a solid Diamond.

Honestly, this has to be one of the worst ideas I have seen for Gears 5. And trust me, I have seen quite a few…

You don’t get how anything works man. Stick to your camping and power weapon hording.

I feel queasy…

6 Likes

arms race? the only thing i play is esc and exe but since i can’t find any games there lately i’m on core mostly. Also if you want we can do a GB rules and have a friendly fun 1v1?

2 Likes

Another hell no vote from me. I’m quite fine with the current spawn times. Far too many things wrong with a 30 second time window.

I love power weapons. But they need not influence the match any more than they already do.

2 Likes

i dont speak Spanish man. srry.

This is the worst suggestion i have ever seen. you want to change the entire game to be even more power weapon oriented for the sake of saving a community which has died across all games over the last 3 or 4 years. The montage community is not dead because of weapon respawn times, it has died because it is no longer 2012 and no one wants to watch a 5 minute video of someone sniping below average players who walk at them trying to work out which button it is to shoot.

6 Likes

30 seconds is far too quick and would completely ruin game modes like Tdm

4 Likes

Horrible idea

2 Likes

Stupid idea.
1min is perfect.

4 Likes

Hey. Looks like the Gears community can agree on something!

3 Likes

It’s not so much that the idea is just horrible from a match play standpoint…(it is)… But the aggressive double-down on it… Haha

Cringeworthy

2 Likes

Lol