Pistols in the air

Gears always had the most toxic community i ever seen in online gaming and to be honest i am also to blame for it, especially in the past i had my bad moments.

Everytime they can find a new thing to annoy others, they do it. Its just another form of making fun of the opponent team and trying to look cool.

1 Like

This guy gets it

1 Like

What we lack in decency we make up for in hilarious sarcasm. Cheers!

2 Likes

honestly think doing both is corny

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:t5:

I do the opposite. My teammates and I point our pistols DOWN at our downed enemy.

1 Like

You’re not wrong.

Gow3 dedicated servers lasted how long? " for everyone" As they made it so you had 2 pay for map packs 2 keep dedicated servers. Without map packs ona bad connection its eorse then gow1 and gow2… lol

Plus “TDM No dLC” for boksting on bots? I played that before like a year into the game late at night with my friend who did not have map packs… full lobby of bots. Decided 2 play ranked tdm and get host all night against mexicans instead reminded me of GoW2 did this for around a month with my friend on GoW3 late at night… ( we was from uk ) We got host on ranked tdm like 95 percent of the time. Always against US and Mexicans best time I ever had on GoW3. Lol. Payback for the 5 percent it was unplayable for me

I first saw it in Gears 3, and personally I saw it as a “code of honor” - sign of respect on the battlefield kind of thing. I started doing it for that reason, but perhaps each person has their own reason, regardless of who and why it started. Some might be showing off, like a dog pissing to mark it’s territory, or maybe they like to admire the sky graphics?.. Meh, doesn’t matter to me anymore as I can no longer play gears 3 :’( so long European servers

holds imaginary pistol into the air…all dork like

1 Like

I always found it as a form of disrespect, and so i won’t do it unless a dude totally deserves it

I see people do this all the time. Looks stupid. Look how fast I can hit buttons… The game is over and I switched to my snub and looked up before the controls locked.

1 Like

I did it once, for the achievement …

Don’t care if others do it, doesn’t bother me…

It’s all a part of how terrible this community is. Children.

Nobody did it in Gears of War 3. I preferred to take the last kill as a meatshield, then snap the neck AFTER the Victory message came up. Good times.

1 Like

The entire Xbox community is terrible.

1 Like

OK, i’ll agree with you on that.

1 Like

Always thought holding the pistol up meant something like raising your hands and shouting “WINNNNNNERR”. Still looks childish and stupid though. Specially when people do it in the first round and end up losing the match. Lol

1 Like

Hey I resent that

2 Likes

:joy: Of course you’re the exception, Tony.

2 Likes