Pink Lancers for October

(V7K1NG) #1

October is breast cancer awareness Month, let’s help show awareness for this by equipping
The Pink Lancer (any one will work) for the whole month of October

(Me0wMix CatFood) #2

Better yet, full Pink Phantom set available for $9.99 and all funds go to breast cancer research.

As much as I’d love for a pink lancer giveaway to somehow help fight breast cancer, it won’t. Money for research will though.

(V7K1NG) #3

That’s a amazing idead

(ll R E D l) #4

great idea :+1::+1::+1::+1:

(YAMTCHA) #5

I am seriously on board for this. I really hope they look at this thread and consider it. Wouldnt mind $10.00 going into that

(Abbie doobie) #6

I would love that. Not even phantom necessarily, but any pink set with a purchase that puts a portion toward donations.

(Me0wMix CatFood) #7

Maybe someone can tag an amin. IDK how.

(MSTR ANGRY EYEZ) #8

I would pay for that

(crazychainsaws8) #9

I believe the next community night will have a charity stream where you can donate to the breast cancer awareness.

(villa casual 42) #10

Good thinking

(T0NY HAYABUSA) #11

@forum-mods

(Bleeding Pepper) #12

Pink Emissive? Like the Black Steel Emissive skins, but with pink lines along them?

(V7K1NG) #13

Shhhhhh… ancient Chinese secret

(GreatWhiteShark) #14

I’m all aboard. Would actually buy a set, no bs. I love you even more for coming up with that. TC, let’s go baby.

(TotalMadMike) #16

Cool idea! Hope TC does something with it…

(ZombieLady66) #19

As I to would buy this in a heart beat to help awareness for this.Great idea.I to am a survivor of that ugly word we call Cancer.You never know when or who it will hit you…But I don’t claim it and I give it to the good Lord above…Have a nice day

(Ninja Golf2K6) #20

No,this game doesn’t need anymore goofy, out of place guns. If you want to donate to cancer research do it directly. There is no reason to give a giant corporation your money so t they can give a portion of it to research .

(Bixouille) #21

Nope.
I don’t want to have eyes cancer with that pink in the game.
Directly donate your money, it’s more usefull.

(RUbearUS) #22

What are you talking about, this game got skins of all colors of the rainbow, not that i’m ok with it. Having another pink skin won’t hurt anyone’s eyes but will help a good cause, oh and nice gamer pic btw :wink:

(xValtiel) #23

Muh grim dark shooter