[Picture & Link] Gears 5: Tech Test Round 2 Info and Exclusive Reward - Now Open To Everyone!

Gears 5 Tech Test is now Open to EVERYONE with a Xbox Live Gold Sub and you can pre-download the Tech Test right now.

Also,

You can earn an exclusive “Bloodspray” - so look out for that.

As it’s now going to be open to a lot more people, I hope this is a sign that TC are confident in their servers for the 2nd round.

MOD EDIT: Anyone on PC needs to manually ask the windows store to update as per this tweet: https://twitter.com/CoalitionGears/status/1154460342497378304

4 Likes

Oh gee wiz a blood spray just what i always wanted yay.

6 Likes

Apparently, it’s free to play as well. As part of Free to Play weekend.

This weekend we’re extending the invitation to join the action to all Xbox Live Gold members as part of Xbox Live Free Play Days this weekend.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to unlock it at 1:30am in the morning :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Yeah,

I hope this was clear in my post :sweat_smile:

O-M-G!! I always wanted this blood spray!

2 Likes

It’s exclusive

:raised_hands:

1 Like

5:30 PDT is actually 1:30 pm (13:30) in afternoon in UK.

Nvm, 5:30 pm PDT must be 1:30 in morning.

I really love this game. I can’t wait for the full release. I’m just hoping that I can actually play the tech test this weekend and not continue to get a stupid error code while searching for a match.

1 Like

It says PM.

So it’s 1:30am in UK.

2 Likes

Im sad I wont be on. Possibly Sunday thats about it.

This seems like a 1 hour time frame. Lot of people are gonna miss it. I’m guessing threads will appear, about missing Blood Spray…

3 Likes

Yeah, oh well im sure there will be another blood spray I can enjoy down the line lol :joy::joy::joy:.

Yeah,

Imagine if the servers are also down for the game :eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, there’s Hero Blood Spray from Road to Gears 5 August challenge.

Im just happy I got my blue tester gnasher. I dont have time to focus on Blood spray while im gibbing people.

Or too much people entering for the servers to handle. Like on Friday with queues.

2 Likes

Im waiting for the Noob bloodspray :joy::joy::joy:. Ill even take the jajaja one. Although those might be premium.

Exclusively dumb

2 Likes

Problem is, as you know, their confidence doesn’t fill us with any.

2 Likes