People always complaining

People are always complaining about something and can never be grateful, moan about gears 5 then about each operation, now complaining about op 4, nothings ever good enough for some

6 Likes

Complaining about complainers. :thinking:

16 Likes

Sometimes it just needs to be said.

5 Likes

Why

Self reflection

1 Like

I know where you are coming from.
What makes me laugh is op4 was only out a couple of hours and some were complaining they couldn’t wait for op5

3 Likes

The only thing to complain about is TC listening to forum noobs the last few gears games. You seriously can’t listen to people who have 1.0KDs or less and expect their opinions to make the game better smh.

1 Like

Human nature.

1 Like

JD: “All I want is to serve the COG, kill those ■■■■■■ monsters and be a nice guy again! But everybody hate me because of my weapons! ■■■■■■■ stupid humans!”

Note: “Please don’t let me die! I secretly hate that ■■■■■■■ Del! Let him die!”

5 Likes

Complaintception

1 Like

A Post simular to this was made some time back, it was pointed out that complaining about something lets the Developers figure out what is wrong with the game. It is called “Feedback”, depending upon the issue, there is also a “Critical Feedback”. And one for time wasters, “Ignore the ■■■■”.

Feedback is important, because it fixes what needs fixing, and points the Developers in the right direction for the next topic at hand. Serious issues first, secondary, whenever. So, in Gears, it is Store first, PvP next and so on and so forth.

2 Likes

I agree for the most part. Also, a lot of posts I’ve seen are ones that seem like they have been written after they’ve had a bad game or two. I love Gears and I’ve been playing since the first! While there is parts to fix, I don’t see the point in bashing TC everyday to rush them along. I think it would be nice for everyone to appreciate what TC has already done while they create ways to make it better!

3 Likes

The reality is someone will always get mad, Developers nowadays give in to the pressure of the crowd and sometimes ruin a great balance.
Eg People were complaining that they couldn’t upgrade the forts in horde now they complaining that its rendered engineers usless finding the middle ground is tough but the truth is u can make everyone happy so people will always ■■■■■ about a game when they have issues.

1 Like

This game is such a garbage that operation 50 will not fix it. And that’s why people are complaining. +This is 60$ garbage…

3 Likes

Net code is bonkers, can’t vote maps or change characters while in friend’s lobby (been an issue since launch), achievements are way too grindy, 5 stacks are dominating ranked, tier system is too harsh on solo players, chainsaw/reload bug etc. Etc. Etc.

The game has gotten way better since launch but there are still major issues with it that need to be addressed. If we don’t say anything then how will the developers know what needs to be changed? Should we all just shut up and consume product like the good little consumers we are?

1 Like

Because op 4 is garbage.

1 Like

I did not want to say it but bald JD looks like he hates black people lol

atm im excited to try out the new ranking system, but they took out tdm

im not sure if thats complaining, but its feedback

1 Like

meta! hahahaha

Because as games are updated over their lifetimes they are supposed to gain new options, features and game modes, not to have them removed.

Why wouldn’t people complain about that? I don’t need to express my gratitude to TC for doing their job competently. My $60 did that much better than any forum post ever could.