Penalty with no reason if the host lost his internet connection

Hello gears of war lovers I’m writing this post because I been playing gears for more than 8 years and I love the game but these new updates with package charges and penalize because someone lost the internet signal is annoying and unnecessary, I write an email to them and I got a funny response, I think if I ask people to support me they can make this game back to the original days of loving playing with friends with no worries of a penalty and just having fun. thank you all happy new year,

1 Like

This game isn’t nearly as fun as it used to be… Kind of feels like a job lol

1 Like

exactly is like please don’t tell me what to do, .thanks for your reply.

Receiving a penalty for being kicked while your connection is stable is on their end, something that has been going on for some time yet still remains.

But being banned when YOUR connection drops is entirely something else. It is your responsibility while playing ranked to finish the game. If you’re aware your connection is faulty, there are many things you can do to improve it.

2 Likes

thank you for the feedback but the my connection it was not lost it was a problem from the host of the game , the old way the game used to be bring joy and the only way you get penalize is when you leave the game and people report you because of various reasons i feel that is not near of a fun game if you get penalize when your connection is stable hope they found a solution , nothing is perfect but things can be improved to make the experience worth your time an effort .

If it happens once randomly, that is one thing. But if your connection ■■■■■ up frequently, then it is your fault and problem.

1 Like

Great another one who thinks that Someone is responsible for something that isn’t their fault

1 Like

Hey man, just saying that if your connection ■■■■■ up often (we are talking multiple times a day) then maybe it isn’t the game to blame. But if it happens rarely (like once a week) then that is different.

2 Likes

Wow, and then you wonder why people think gears has a toxic community.

There are many reasons why your connection fails, some due to weather or things completely beyond your control but others where there is A LOT you can do about it. If you do a basic search about bans and disconnections you will find stories where people openly admit playing on unstable wifi connections, some straight from the phone and others fully aware they’re going to be disconnected every X hours or so. Those are the cases where you can do something about, they can be avoided or at least diminished.

1 Like

i completed agree with you ,my internet is strong like a bull but if the weather or something like this happened often been ban is just completed suck they should just band people if 3 people vote that it needs to be ban if the person dont finish the game , but this game is to be enjoyed with your friends and family i meet my best friends online for over 8 years and im very thank full for this game to exist just need to be og again back to basic!!!