Penalties for getting Kicked

So during my king of the hill match i was playing, I was kicked due to connection problems. Normally i would just jump right back in, but the match ended. Therefore not giving me my XP or credits. ALSO it made it so i cannot join because it claimed i had an “early quit penatly”. I think that is very bogus, and it is taking away my credits! This happened once last week, and was taking my credits away for about a week. Thats a long time. Now it happened again today, and its probably gonna take more of my credits away, for a long time as well! If i QUIT, then yes i will take the penalty. BUT, if i get KICKED i should not get a penatly and have to wait 15 minutes and lose my credits.

1 Like

Their whole quit penalty is messed up. Not sure how their servers mess up gamers get penalized on top of getting penalized for their terrible servers. You’re not the only one though man

1 Like

Unfortunately there is nothing to be done, just keep playing ranked matches until the penalty debt is cleared (or at least hope it clearse)

TC are well aware of the issue and are investigating it.

1 Like