Pc vs xbox : one question

Is there some kind of advantage by playing gears 4 on pc ? Cause and I really feel like they have something more… I can’t tell what exactly but there is something ! It’s not keyboard and mouse cause most of them play with controller, i think it’s about servers /connection… But who knows ? Do you experienced the same thing ?

Mainly keyboard and mouse if used but still doesn’t make them amazing instantly. The only advantage I’d say they have is better frame rate in Campaign and Horde :joy:

Oh and the possibly to use hacks such as aimbot : P

1 Like

Only thing I can say I love about playing on PC is mainly the control in speed/quality…I can set it to 4k 60fps…I can set it to 1440p 90fps 1080p 120fps…another advantage I’d say is field of view… Xbox is locked at 80…PC can set it to 100…but yes as a pc player even I still use a controller

1 Like

No, servers are the same and they’ll actually be possibly worse if they don’t disable Nagle’s algorithm in Windows.

The thing you have to remember is that someone who spends that much on a gaming rig is probably a hardcore gamer. IDK why is so hard to believe they might be good at games.

Higher fps makes me more comfortable but I’ve switched back and forth and it really doesn’t seem to affect my performance.

Despite this, there still a lot of very average pc gamers. I beat them all the time. People can’t resist attaching voodoo to pc players though.

2 Likes

aimbot

Pretty much this.

Higher FPS just makes it a lot more smooth, it is slightly more responsive but as far as “advantages” go, it’s not going to affect you that much.

Skill and Accuracy as well as having the IQ of how to play makes much more of a difference tbh.

I’ve seen PC players struggle and I’ve seen Xbox players struggle.

I’ve seen PC players who are unreal and I’ve seen Xbox players who are unreal.

The one MASSIVE disadvantage for any PC player outside of the USA is the fact that games can be very hard to come by. This is why I hope either TC enable Crossplay on one core mode. Either that or just patiently waiting for Gears 5.

:+1:

2 Likes

Why thank you :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Still waiting on my autograph Fribbo :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Well you can’t even spell my name right :sleeping:

1 Like

I was so excited to get that signature that I misspelt it :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Well you missed your chance, unless you pay cash I’ll do an autograph for £10k.

1 Like

Cheques already in the post :raised_hands:

And as soon as I get it I’ll send the autograph, that way I don’t lose any money on postage :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Mate, I’ll be sat by the door until the post man comes through my security games and makes his way down my driveway and to one of my main doors to post it inside my delivery box and then as soon as I hear it, I will go and collect it :fire:

1 Like

My autograph is worth 10x the amount you sent, hope you’re grateful.

1 Like

I appreciate the gesture of goodwill for doing me a solid and accepting my measly offer :trophy:

1 Like

No worries, I expect to see you on 2v2 later as well :wink:

I’ve got 3 days off now.

So I’ll be on in about 2-3 hours time.

I’m just chilling right now, gonna make some lunch and walk my dogs. Then I’ll be on.

1 Like

Sounds like we should get on about the same time then :ok_hand:

1 Like