PC Still crashing?

So… you guys fixed the crashing yet? or are stupid character skins more important than a game breaking crash that severely limits the use of the PC version of this game?

I’m VERY ANNOYING and WILL BE VERY ANNOYING until this is fixed… ITS A YEAR OLD PROBLEM! AND YOU GUYS HAVEN’T EVEN TRIED TO FIX IT!

THIS TELLS YOUR PC CUSTOMERS THAT YOU DON’T CARE ABOUT THEM!

I also have an xbox one x, but if this is how you care about your PC customers than to hell with even buying Gears of War 5 on console… Why would I want to play it on an INFERIOR platform when IT USED TO WORK ON THIS PLATFORM UNTIL YOU GUYS SCREWED IT UP!!!

FIX IT!!!

Edit: Maybe we ALL should make youtube videos of the crashing problem and plaster them all over this forum…

Maybe ramming the problem down their throats is the only way to get attention.

Its the only way I’ve managed to get attention from corporations who ignore their customers over the years.

5 Likes

Creating character skins and solving technical issues behind PC crashing are two different jobs…

Yes pc still crashing

Yes, sometimes the game is still crashing also tends to get stuttering frecuently.

That is to say, the first and second matches run perfectly, but from the third you can see that the game begins to freeze because the hard drive starts working incisively.
I found that the cause was the Windows 10 Telemetry.
This can be deactivated but with it the achievements are not recorded (that’s why I couldn’t do Griffin’s achievement).
So the only viable solution to not seeing the awful stuttering is to close the game and reopen it every 3 matches.
I hope that someday they will give more priority to solving these issues.

Still crashing, freezing, disconnecting when alt-tabbing, causing my entire PC to blue screen… I wonder how i am even supposed to get the microsoft studios skins considering i play up to wave 9 of horde and Gears freezes

Problem solved, don’t alt tab anymore.

How would they expect to sell copies of Gears 5 to their Windows 10 audience if they can’t fix their PC version of an already existing game?

1 Like

plus they don’t seem to like people telling them they aren’t doing their job.

Because this comment I’m about to copy and paste in, was censored for “advertising” despite it getting upvoted…

Sorry TC but I wouldn’t have to tell folks what they already know… IF YOU HAD A WORKING PRODUCT!!!

So… here it is…

"be careful and read up.
This game currently has MASSIVE CRASHING ISSUES ON PC AND THE PROBLEM IS VERY OLD!
We are forced to use YEAR OLD VIDEO CARD DRIVERS which is just bone lazy on TC’s behalf.

For me it WILL ALWAYS crash in a rendered cutscene and I can’t progress. Multiplayer is surprisingly crash free for me.
Others have said it WILL CRASH in multiplayer for them.

Just a warning, and a warning to TC…

YOUR PC CUSTOMERS FEEL ABANDONED! YOU WERE PAID MY MICROSOFT FOR BOTH VERSIONS OF THIS GAME!!!

DO YOUR JOB!!! OR I FOR ONE WON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT GEARS 5 AND I DON’T CARE IF ITS A CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE!!!

Hell if it was such a problem to handle 2 versions, you should’ve just made one.

I7 8700K, GTX 1070 G1, 32GB DDR4, SSD’s, Win 10, bla bla bla.

Oh and this game used to work, so its not the rig or me."

So regardless of how good the XBOX ONE X version runs, they can count me out of Gears 5 if they cant/wont fix a year old problem on PC.

So thats at least ONE copy they can forget about.

Oh well, there is always HALO

2 Likes