PC freezing/NVIDIA-gears Issues

(C Viper) #21

Getting crashes on my GTX 1070 Ryzen 2600 Pc. This is the ONLY game that freezes or crashes my pc entirely. This has put a bad taste in my mouth and I probably won’t be buying Gears 5 on PC.

(sancris777) #22

Ikr. I’ve modded games before and i have like over 70 mods in Skyrim and it has never once made my entire PC blue screen yet Gears 4 is totally unmodded and manages to force me to hard reset my computer

(RaW MajkeL) #23

This is unbelievable. I have gtx 1050ti and it freezes every time I try to play… it’s like 1,5 year after the release and it still can’t work properly? Are you kidding me TC?

Also my driver is latest - GeForce Game Ready Driver 417.35

(JESU RACING) #24

382.53 better than nothing…

(ambasadagavioli) #25

I’ve bought the game yesterday and experienced at least 10 crashes today while playing the campaign. This is some serious incompetence from Nvidia and TC. I’m not even interested in multi-player now (mainly because of crashing), I just want to finish the damn game without crashing every 15 minutes. Is that really too much to ask?

(Me0wMix CatFood) #26

Yes, it’s frustrating. Refer to the info in this, and other threads for the driver work around.

(ambasadagavioli) #27

Yeah I saw that, thanks, but I’m not going to install old drivers because of one game. I play 3-4 games daily and it would a PITA if I did that (because other games might not work well with those old drivers). They need to fix this problem once and for all.

(MolarZoo3876853) #28

Game freezed 4 time and horde and 3 times in ranked versus. I even tried private match and it froze.

Very annoyed. Losing my points and get match penalties.