PC freezing issue

(xX007Hitman32Xx) #1

So, seen somewhere that the newest driver fixed the PC freezing issue, well to clarify that it did not. So, sadly it’s been a year and a half and I given up on thinking that it ever will be. As for gears 5, well as I said in another post, I might buy it after 6-8 months and only if NO issues on the PC because this is ridiculous after all this time and it’s still not fixed. I just don’t get how any company can sell something and get away with not fixing it. I know some people will say buy an Xbox one X, but no thanks because the PC reigns supreme when it comes to gaming and won’t go back to the console.

(aldowaffles) #2

I feel you man. I have an alienware with graphics amplifier with a 1060. I have to reboot my machine when it freezes only when I play gears. This has been going for a long time. If gears of war 5 launches with the same issues on PC, people should be in uproar and demand for a fix, or something. How come other games can get it right? Forza Horizon 3 had the same issues,but they were fixed! I remeber when that game crashed on me, but it got fixed. However, I love playing gears, especially horde, and i just simply deal with it. it sucks though.