Pc force control input

So thought I’d come back after how long lol and my days playing against people on mouse and keyboard takes the piss a little.

Superior aiming and movement, anyone who says otherwise is lying to themselves, I am a pc gamer and I know for a fact that this is true.

May as well just make it a pc only game? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Or force controller use input on pc if they wanna play ranked.

Expect I’ll get loads of abuse as per usual lol

Cheers

4 Likes

Aiming is better on pc but not as much as one would expect, not without alot of practice that is, and movement on pc is worse than controller, how do I know? experience.

3 Likes

The reason crossplay is forced is because the game is dying.

You might as well just connect your mouse to your xbox or just go on your pc lol.

5 Likes

I’m so tired of this topic. Go buy a PC then if the advantage is so great. Can’t wait to see more complaints about constant crashes and issues with the PC port then.

12 Likes

I have a pc, I literally said that you troll

1 Like

Where’s the issue then? Enjoy your advantage.

I prefer a fair playing field but I probably will download on pc lol

Post your average ping.

1 Like

Aiming is a lot better on pc, especially with really low sensitivity settings, it’s superior.

Movement is gonna be superior too, when using the mouse to wallbance and move around cover etc

4 Likes

Pay to win

3 Likes

@UthyrTheImpure

1 Like

Troll!

1 Like

Shhh! Don’t ruin the fun.

Which is why you move with controller using your feet and aim with your hands. Best of both

1 Like

Another one! here we goooo

Right on the clock bois

5 Likes

Fixed it for you.

The game should prefer similar inputs but not restrict. The PC platform isn’t the issue.

Fixed it for you @iAntique

4 Likes

Good job fam.

3 Likes

Won’t people ever stop picking on the poor lowly pc players?

4 Likes

Speaking from a long history of controller-use here, from 07 OG Gears. Since recently moving over to PC gaming, I would disagree. Third-person shooters are much easier to control with a pad. Most, at least in my experience, PC players on Gears 5 use a controller. Why? Just because it’s so much more a smoother experience with a pad, appose to a keyboard and mouse. Like others have suggested, if PC yields such a greater advantage - and you have access to one to play Gears 5 on -, then why not get the “advantage” for yourself?

nah put him back on