Gears Forums

Passionate player looking for other passionate players

Hi, my GT: is iN3PH … [n-e-f]

I am very passionate player with a lot of drive to be as good as I can be. I am looking for people with the same mindset, I am looking for other people that want push and grow as a team and individuals. I play every evening from 6:30pm to anywhere around 10:30 to 11:30 obviously depending on the night and even more on the weekends.

Highest rank I have achieved is onyx 3 on most playlist (others weren’t worth my time) however the solo que is a struggle. (As everyone knows this) as mentioned before I am looking for individuals that push me just as much as I push them. I am not looking for elitist or ■■■■■■■■ but i am looking for focused individuals that aim to improve and not put down.

If you feel like this applies to you hit me up.

Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Hey bud, may help to list which timezone you are in :slight_smile:

My apologies. Central standard time (US) obviously lol

1 Like

No worries, get players from all over the world on here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Agreed. Thanks for the help.

2 Likes

i run a club who has like 207 members but its a closed one so we pretty much know everyone in it you can look it up and request a join its “Gears of War Hordes” there are more then just horde fans in it there are pvp people too

Much appreciated for the invite, I will shoot a request that way and see if I can meet some people. Thanks!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.