Palace Guard Pack

I’m pissed because I’ve opened 2 Palace Guard mega packs and 14 regular packs which 7 of them were in a row and I keep getting the stupid Theron Sentenial and characters that i can get in Elite Packs. If I really wanted crappy Swarm and V-Day characters I’ll craft them myself with all of the scrap I have from duplicate Theron Sentenials and Theron weapon skins. I honestly think that The Coalition should just give me a pack that is all Palace Guards and the weapon skins. How can you call this pack a Palace Guard pack when all I get are Theron’s and craftable characters. You could at least fix your problem of false advertising and just call it a Theron Sentenial pack. I feel like The coalition OWES me the palace Guard AND the ENTIRE Palace Guard weapon skins.

3 Likes

Due to them putting “a chance” in the description they owe you jack squat sadly

They say that in every pack and I’ll get both characters in 1 pack so…

I purchased 6 mega packs and pulled him from my 6th pack. I’ve bought 3 regular packs and got 2 Palace Guard weapon skins. Drop rate on the weapon skins is low and the drop rate on the Palace Guard is even lower. However I hate to break it to you but they don’t owe you ■■■■. You gambled and you lost, you either keep gambling or quit. Hope you get him though, he’s badass for sure

1 Like

I got him in about 8 packs.

However, I decided that I also wanted the weapon skins… Took me 160k to get them all. The retro lancer wouldn’t drop at the end… Took like 80k to get that.

#annoying

2 Likes

Jebus!

1 Like

Don’t buy gear packs that’s a waste of money.

6 Likes

You guys seriously got to stop buying mega packs if you think it bull ■■■■ to keep on getting the same characters buying those packs with real money then your just encourage TC to keep on putting these packs onto the next gears to come. And btw if you can’t grind enough credits for the Palace Guard eventually he’ll become craftable just like they did with Skorge , Myraah, General RAAM, and even the Savage Kantus. Plus I don’t like playing the Palace Guard personally every time you aim his helmet block a quarter of the screen. If your aiming at the left of the lancer you can’t tell if someone is coming at the left. It really miss me up when I use my gnasher. I rest my case.

2 Likes

They need to fix how the packs work in Gears 5.

2 Likes

I agree, packs should only have items in related to the pack title! They should shove their chance where the sun don’t shine!
If you’ve grafted to earn credits and put your time in playing the game or even bought them, the drop rate should be increased so you can get the character skins and all the related weapon skins in reasonable amount of pack’s!

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Half his head gets in the way, I’ve got him and I know what you mean! :wink:

2 Likes

Wow! :scream:

2 Likes

welcome to gears 4 RNG bro

1 Like

I wonder how many times people are gonna complain about the RNG packs. Do you know what RNG stands for? exactly

if they are going to continue with RNG there needs to be a trade system installed so the consume is satisfied. the reason why gears is where it is at right now is because the community is not smart enough to realize boycotting by not purchasing packs and playing will get us the changes we want. they obviously dont care about the forums due to the fact on the last live stream they said they arent changing the ranking system and it works fine.

1 Like

i opened 10 packs and got both on first one i opened when it first came out. im only missing one weapon skin ill wait till they realese them like the others. and never bought any pack all of them were with cred points.

I remember when it was first dropped got everything but the markza, then the 2nd palace guard drop and I spent 12000 just for that markza it never popped, but now it just dropped I finally got that markza on my 1st pack so RNG sucks

1 Like

Wow, glad I stopped.

2 Likes

THANK YOU! I’m not the only one.

1 Like

I’ve only bought 3 packs with credits I’ve accumulated and I got the Palace Guard in the second pack. Been trying to get more Palace Guard weapon skins, only with in game credits like! Mostly got Theron Guard weapon skins or unrelated to the pack, got a few Palace Guard ones, Boom, Embar, Retro, but would like some of the main guns, Lancer and Gnasher! Will still get a few more packs while they are still going but probably would of had more of them if it wasn’t for the unrelated stuff! :thinking:

1 Like