Gears Forums

Outriders - a mix of Gears, borderlands and destiny. What do you think about it?

Just recently has been revealed a next gen starting title Outsiders, from the creators of Gears of War Judgement, Gears PC port, Polish studio People Can Fly game. It’s a mix of Gears of War (cover based gameplay), Borderlands and Destiny.

Here is the commentary gameplay from IGN:

The game will be only PvE with Coop option, reasons of no PvP in game are presented in the clip i provided. What do you think about this game? I’m hoping its gonna be very good, as PCF are my countrymans.

4 Likes

They also did Painkiller, which was one of the greatest first person shooters ever IMO.

Just heads up, your title says Outsiders, not Outriders.

3 Likes

Loved Painkiller on PC!

3 Likes

This looks awesome, cutscenes look and feel more original gears than anything on 5. It just seems more intense, they should call it “gears effect”…

It looks a bit like The Division.

Wooo, PainKiller! Good old memories :frowning:
I had an old Intel Pentium 4 as a CPU back then :grin:

2 Likes

Me too! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks did not noticed my bad, autocorrect is silly

And of course they made bulletstorm which was fun too.

1 Like

It’s not often I’m impressed by a game trailer but that looks really good. Fast paced action. Thanks for posting.

1 Like

Looks ok, one to keep an eye on.

For me, Gears and Destiny have lost their way. This could scratch that itch.

1 Like

Only watch a few minutes but would agree. Movement looked a lot like Division without the refinement around cover.

1 Like

Looks really good but too similar to Remnant from the ashes, too focused on loot ( which i don’t care at all) and animations are awful,
I loved Bulletstorm and I love Gears 5, but I’ll wait for more gameplay videos to decide , maybe they update the game in the coming months,

1 Like

Looks cool, but that running animation looks sluggish like Dark Souls 2 lol.

I might check it out.

Painkiller was excellent, as was the song Painkiller from Judas Priest :wink:

Outriders looks ok, it’s definitely on my watch list and a possible buy.

2 Likes

Another gameplay from Polish cd-action magazine: