OSOK who don't love campers?

Matches lasting 8 to 10 minutes a round smh
At least put some bots so it can be 5v5 not 3v3
Not enjoying this game mode.

2 Likes

Lol, what do you expect when you give everyone a OSOK weapon?

1 Like

No bots? Well yeah, then it’s gonna take bloody ages…!

1 Like

The hit detection is god awful. I dont know how some of these shots are pulled off either. Guy is in the middle of a wall bounce and he blows my dome off. How does that happen? Another time a guy bounces past me his weapon is down and I die. Thank god I got my 50 kills because I’ll never play it again

2 Likes

I really enjoyed this. It’s been utter chaos with people rushing around close range. I’ve not come across much camping except for when the lives/respawns are used up where people go on the defensive. Last night I had the same frigger chase me around the map until we both ran out of ammo. We retreated and got more, then started again. It took an age before we managed to actually kill one another. He wouldn’t let up and was on me like a dog on a chair leg!

2 Likes

I don’t mind the campers as much in OSOK. It’s almost natural while sniping. So that I don’t have much of a problem with.
What does irritate me beyond belief is people who try close range combat with a Longshot. It just devolves into a weird wall bouncing match, With shots almost never making their mark.
So I am all for long-ranged combat that involves campers.

4 Likes

Happened to me a lot some shots are just not registered people stealing kills … and I die after the guy is wall bounce like crazy without even aiming at me lmao

Takes 8 minutes to finish a round 16 to 18 to finish a match smh …

I just don’t understand why people like this event just doing it because the weapon skin, but Jesus’ is so annoying when the whole team just stays at spawn and instead of 15 respawns we have just 10 … takes many matches to complete 50 headshots :joy::joy::joy:

It’s not Osok. It’s everyone frantically shooting you to get you down, then meatshield or it’s grab and stab.

2 Likes

I know right, takes ages specially if the whole team stays at spawn smh
Hope to complete this fast so I can go through with it because is so annoying when theres not ammo around…

I’m loving the playlist and intend to play it as much as I can. Great opportunity to practice with the snipe. There’s not always that much chance to practice normally as there’s usually someone ahead of you bee lining snipe or that person in your party that has to have snipe every time and is breathing down your neck if you take it for a spin and you don’t have 4 across the map blindy’s in the first 5 seconds of picking it up.

That’s what happens when your low ping is a second behind their high ping. They artificially increased your ping just so the high ping could have an advantage but in doing so you’re seeing his movement late. It’s no wonder I did to enemies I’m behind so often.

True. I get it’s a sniper but that doesn’t mean sit in spawn all day. And I personally don’t understand how I could clearly headshot someone and they just keep moving haha really nice. Or someone in front of me snipes me through the wall somehow. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hear you. Taken out by a blind fire under cover head shot!!

Yesterday was my first encounter with campers. I even had a couple of stalemates. I still rushed it was pretty annoying when they downed me and meat shielded me though. They should turn off meat shielding as well next time.

1 Like

had the most perfect OSOK game yesterday. It was at checkout, and each team stayed around their spawn area while sniping long range. There was almost no executions or meatshielding. Just pure headshots.
…It was beautiful :cry:

2 Likes

Good thing I finished lol not even try to go back and play that mode :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lol. I finished also. But I like it. I like playing everything to be honest.

1 Like