OSOK Horde Issues

Ok so I’ve been a Gears player since 2006, it’s my favorite video game franchise ever. I’m confused as to how my previous post got marked as spam and was removed. All I said was that all of my midnight omen skins have been removed in addition to me not receiving my 5 random midnight omen skins upon completing 3 matches of OSOK horde, Can anybody help me with this problem?

Have you claimed your rewards on the website?

If so, are you aware that Midnight skins are Swarm side only?

If its the latter, it could have been flagged as spam as we have had literally hundreds of threads about this in the past six months.

2 Likes

Found the OG

2 Likes

If you did claim it, that particular award is given as a pack in your store inventory.

1 Like

Wooooow I had no idea that helps a ton lmao that explains why the ones I already had “disappeared”. Also very helpful I didn’t realize it was a pack unlike the other challenges, thank you! Finally got that Gnasher🤘 Much appreciated guys!

2 Likes

ive claimed them and it NEVER showed up as a pack for me. claimed both for the vday torque bow challenges and now both for the osok… and NOTHING

There are no packs, just individual skins thst go directly to your inventory a few minutes after you claim them on the web site.

2 Likes

Thank you sir. others have told me different. but i just checked and found em. thx

1 Like

Just that particular challenge (complete 3 osok horde) was a pack. I finished the headshot one 1st, and it was auto-awarded. After I finished the 3 matches I got no menu notification after claiming; I thought that it might have glitched/delayed. I found it in my store inventory as a pack, when checking for something else.

Happy to help but what @diablo_vs24 said is true: the complete 3 horde osok games reward is actually a pack. Other than that , claimed rewards are usually single skins that go straight to your inventory.

Easiest way to verify them is searching for them in card companion, just type the name of the skin and if you have it it will show up at once.

1 Like