Option to hide ranked

I actually don’t care about ranked BUT the fact i have to see it drives me to chase it.

I wish there was an option to turn ranked level up\down off… Maybe that’s just me but if i don’t see it every time, i wouldn’t care as much.

Am i crazy?

1 Like

Yes and yes

2 Likes

Couldnt you just play social then? lol

1 Like

sounds like a you problem dude.

Yes, you are crazy.

1 Like

Would actually like to see all games allow you to download/delete parts of the game you want or don’t want.

Done with campaign, then you should be able to delete it.

Storage space is a premium.

5 Likes

Microsoft is pushing for this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I feel you man, I wish *ornhub would cease to exist so that I’m finally free of it :pensive:

Okay, now here is a serious answer.

I personally don’t like it either because I don’t like to know my personal score (I unbinded the scoreboard button) because I start focusing more on my personal score than actually winning the game. And I’m also the kind of person that would check the score obsessively and be anxious about it.

And yes, I agree with you, since it was an UI addition on OP4, TC should have considered an option to disable it if you didn’t want to actively check your score.

A wise old man once said: “Games are won by players who focus on the playing field –- not by those whose eyes are glued to the scoreboard”

1 Like

What if i want to play 2v2 lol?